SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Active Prophet

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

The Active Prophet

Seeing as there are many threads on Prophets that are popping up now I wanted to ask one question, not to belittle the discussion because I believe there are some great discussions going on right now. I believe we are all messengers and we all have a message God has given us, so in the simpiliest sense we are all prophets. My question is How are you spreading the message God has given you? What outlet do you use? Do you run a Blog? Do you sing? Do you write poetry? Do you preach mightly behind a pulpit? Do you visit the sick with the message God gave you?

This question is really genuine again not to belittle the discussion or derail it, had I wished to do that I would have posted this in one or all of the prophet threads. :)

I personally am a musician and have a very small music ministry with my wife and should my little ones wish to join us it will become a family music ministry. We call our little group RestorationInChrist and one of things we are trying to do is get into nursing homes and just play and encourage the residence. We do this when time permits because we both work full time along with being full time parents. We post our music on youtube and I occassionally do bible reading basically just me reading a psalm and then adding music to it later.

So that is how I personally spread the message the Lord has given me, Music. What's your avenue? How do you stay an Active Prophet?

2011/10/18 6:18Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: The Active Prophet

I go into the local women's jail. I asked the Lord for something to do to minister His love and He opened this up for me! To God be all the glory!!

God bless you, brother!
Lisa

2011/10/18 8:16Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

That's Awesome Sis!

My dad does jail ministry as well and LOVES IT, he really wants to go to the prison and start up a praise team. I bet satan gets all sorts of mad with people stepping in on his turf! A beacon of light in a dark, dark place!

2011/10/18 8:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy