SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thank You Brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Thank You Brother Greg

Brother Greg,

I want to say "Thank You" so very much for obeying the Lord in doing SI.

I have been reflecting back and it was through you I found Gospel For Asia and God has now put the persecuted on my heart and continues to do so in many ways. I was able to go to the VOM conference and now privileged enough to pray for them 3 nights per week. And now use it as a witnessing tool to share Jesus and open the eyes to our dear Brothers and Sisters being persecuted and to pray for them. This new heart God is giving me has and is changing my life and bringing me into a deeper relationship with HIM. All glory to God.

I have made some extremely godly relationships through SI I had been longing & praying for. Thank you so much for this. Now on conference prayer calls, now one on one calls lifting up Jesus with some and so much more. Praising God for my wonderful godly brothers and sisters around the world.

The Holy Spirit has taken me to a most godly, praying, loving, reaching out, keeping ones heart clean and pure, Church there could be. I am so thankful and humbled that God would love me enough to take me there. All because I am on SI did the connection come. Thanking our Lord with a thankful heart for this. He does know the desires of our heart and He has filled mine with godly teaching, praying, hearts, fellowship & a heart for the lost & so much love for each other.

I am now lifting up our Lord on FB which was your suggestion a while back to do so we could all get to know each other better. I had never had a desire but now it is used to lift Him up. Thank you!

You Greg also posted one day Times Square Church morning church service and I didn't think anyone could take David Wilkerson's place so I never listened to Carter Conlon. But then I went on the link that you had posted and I was in awe. Now Carter Conlon is one I listen to each week. And when I didn't have a local Church it was mine every Sun. morning. Praising God for His love and guidance. Pastor Conlon is anointed with God's heart for the Church and lost for this hour we are in. PTL. Thank you Greg for posting this.

I got to listen streaming the revival conference in Dallas. What a huge blessing to me that was. Changed my life. And listen in on Brother Frank's prayer call on Tues. Praise God, that is on Holy Ground with those godly saints praying for revival. The Presence of God is amazing on that call. PTL for our dear godly family all over.

God has used SI in a way to grow - to take things to God in prayer and ask the Holy Spirit about this and that of what I read and hear. Never taking the place of my alone time with Him at all but to ask the Holy Spirit so I will know that I know that I know. Iron sharpens Iron. Of course I dont agree with everything here but SI in many ways I am challenged to take it to the Lord and seek Him. Praise God for this.

I am sure there is so much more I could write but I saw yesterday when I was sharing about several things your name kept coming up on how you suggested this and that and I went with it and it has turned out to be a huge blessing. So, I thought I would say, "Thank You Brother Greg" for your obedience to the Lord. May you continue to be blessed with ears to hear and the humility to go forth in His powerful Name. Amen!

Your Sister in Christ,
Sheri

2011/10/17 10:39Profile
dietolive

Re: Thank You Brother Greg

A hearty "Amen!", Brother Greg.

In spite of the toil, what a blessing to know that:

"...God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister." Hebrews 6:10

Thank you Sister Sheri for taking the time to write such a nice and encouraging note.

Be well,
Doug

2011/10/17 11:09Profile
HeartSong

Re: Thank You Brother Greg

Yes, thank you Greg. I was just thinking the other day about the "old" days, when this site was just beginning to grow, and the hours, and hours, and hours you put in. You have no idea how much the LORD has used those small pieces to bless this person here, and that person there - and how He continues to use those small pieces the bless others to this very day.

And now your wedding day is just around the corner. God bless you brother, as you embark upon a new path with Brandy by your side. May His glorious light ever shine upon you as you continue together, united as one, in HIM.

2011/10/17 13:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy