SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : OUR DAUGHTER HEALED OF CANCER

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
jochbaptist

Thank you again Lord

Last week our daughter passed another 6-monthly checkup, and was again declared clean of any form of cancer. I am bumping this up to share my thankfulness for what Our Father has done for us, and with the hope that someone may be encouraged by it.

For me it is also a form of recommitting myself and my family to serving Him the way we should.

Blessings

2012/11/14 6:51Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: OUR DAUGHTER HEALED OF CANCER

QUOTE: "Bethany still has not relapsed after more than 1 and a half years, (and will not ever, by God's GRACE).... "==JOCHBAPTIST

1. What was the average length of time predicted by them before a possible relapse would occur, if it would?

2. What is/are the doctor's responses NOW to Bethany's lack of relapse and current health, one and a half years later?
Do they believe her to be cured? Have they seen anyone relapse after longer than one and a half years?

2012/11/14 7:05Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Hi TREKKER

She should have relapsed almost immediately, according to them. And they will only consider her healed after 5 years, I think.

Her doctor calls her a "beacon of hope in a dark place", and acknowledges the role of faith in her healing. But they all probably have doubt in their hearts. Doubt comes to visit me also sometimes, but I have Rhema Words to stand on, and to trust in His Mercy and Grace.

Blessings

Ps. It is almost 3 years now,I think. I honestly don't count the time. I consider it DONE.

2012/11/14 8:22Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

Thank you Jochbaptist. And thank you for not being offended at my honest questions, they are questions any thinking, cautious person will ask and to be prepared for. Most of us have been the victim of charlatans, frauds,liars, and/or self-deluded people at one time or another, so it is not necessarily doubt to ask, but caution. I live in a community where Christian parents prayed for their child's healing and believed God for it only for her to die and a Christian-shaming court case followed. I have since learned that God often will NOT heal those things which He has already provided "treatment" for thru human doctors (albeit not all "treatments" should be accepted, such as psychotropics/mind-altering or otherwise harmful drugs).

Btw, what are/is "Rhema"?

2012/11/14 9:55Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Dear Trekker

My faith for my daughters healing came from what my Father promised me, what others in our assembly shared by His Spirit, and conformations that he sent to my heart.

For instance, after all the tests were done they called us in to give us the verdict. Before I heard theirs, I first asked Him what His verdict is. He showed me a vision of me standing before Bethany's grave, but the grave was empty. I then knew that she would not die, no matter what anybody said.

When we stopped her treatment(which was also helping), it was after I asked Him if we could, and He confirmed it to me in my heart, in Scriptues that became alive as I read them (rhema), and through a dream someone had.

Blessings

2012/11/14 10:42Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Thank you again Lord

Thank-you for keeping us informed.

I know his testimony will be sure to strengthen the faith of many, including me.

God bless.

2012/11/14 11:04Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Dear Ginnyrose

Thank you. It means a lot coming from you, who had to walk a harder road, yet remained faithful.

Bless you

2012/11/14 11:18Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Praise God for this wonderful testimony of the healing power of Jesus Christ that is available to all that will take God at His Word.

I thank God for Brother Frank's testimony, and I can testify that it is much better to get the leading of the Holy Spirit than to ge blindly follow the advice of man.

Every believer must seek the Lord and make up their own mind as to the route that they are going to take when it comes to physical healing. "There is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus."

Jesus Christ has come that we might have life and have it more abudantly. The Lord has given us life for all of our being: spirit, soul, and body. The scripture in Romans 8 about the Spirit of the Lord giving life to our mortal bodies is not just after we die, but it is in the here and now. Truly, the law of the Spirit of life that is in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.

Mike

2012/11/14 15:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy