SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The process never ends...or...I haven't arrived yet but praise God I have left

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

The process never ends...or...I haven't arrived yet but praise God I have left

Over the past week I have been reminded of how much my walk with God is an ongoing process of growing closer to Him and learning more and more how to walk in the Spirit. Events of last week weighed heavy on my mind. I was gripped by fear in over a particular situation and battled my emotions all weekend long. It was a never-ending and on-going struggle to give my situation to the Lord, rest in His peace, and trust Him to take care of the situation. Over the past 32 years of being a believer I have faced similar struggles and know WELL by experience what I need to do, but sometimes it is the doing of the thing that presents the struggle. We can never think we have arrived and that we are now so spiritual that we will not struggle or that we are so far along that we are impervious to the same old attacks. Praise God I am having victory over this situation and God has broken through with His peace in a great way. I am still a bit apprehensive about the situation as it is somewhat of an ongoing thing, but I am convinced that God has it under control and that He is anointing me to walk through the situation in victory.

2011/10/10 15:09Profile

Re: The process never ends...or...I haven't arrived yet but praise God I have le

Praise the Lord brother Travis. I dont need to know the details to know that this is an awesome testimony of faithfulness. This has been a very dark year for myself with many situations coming together, the enemy definately coming in like a flood, but just like yourself brother, I praise the Lord for the victory that can be found in the stormiest of seas. God is in control and as we keep our eyes upon Jesus, He lifts us above the circumstances in our hearts and minds and in floods His peace as He raises up the standard of victory..........brother Frank

2011/10/10 17:18
swornservant

Re:

AMEN--when we leave self and the
world behind ; what we find is
GOD'S purpose and will for us
is far better than we can ever
imagine !!

2011/10/11 18:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy