SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus is far greater!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Jesus is far greater!

When you find yourself, so regretfully, having blown it AGAIN, with your tongue or moods or eyes or pride or selfishness... KNOW that “HE WHO BEGAN A GOOD WORK IN YOU—WILL FINISH THE WORK,” and “HE IS ABLE TO PRESENT YOU UNSPOTTED BEFORE HIS GLORIOUS THRONE.” And then BOLDLY CROW TO THE ENEMY: “JESUS IS FAR BETTER THAN YOU! YOU WILL NOT WIN! HE WHO IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD!!!”

_______

This was shared with me this morning and I just found it to be very encouraging. JESUS is far greater and HE is able, capable, willing to complete this work in me that HE has begun!! In honesty I don't have to get hung up on the little things because HE is here guiding me and leading me! What an awesome GOD we serve...

2011/10/7 13:25Profile

Re: Jesus is far greater!

Amen MaryJane, yes He is.....far greater. Only the enemy would whisper something different.We can rely on HIs promises, He will finish what He has begin, He is the author and the finisher of our faith. I am so glad that it is He and He alone that is our master and Lord.........brother Frank

2011/10/7 13:51
dietolive

Dear Sister -

You remind me of an appropriate verse:

Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness. Micah 7:7-9

Amen!

Rejoice! Be well,
Doug

2011/10/7 23:17Profile
savedtoserve

Re:

We are MORE than CONQUERORS, not just survivors!! --Eric Ludy

2011/10/8 7:55Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

" KNOW that “HE WHO BEGAN A GOOD WORK IN YOU—WILL FINISH THE WORK,” and “HE IS ABLE TO PRESENT YOU UNSPOTTED BEFORE HIS GLORIOUS THRONE."

Comforting, is it not?

My grandfather used to say he thought when you got old life would get easier, but he said it gets harder because the devil knows his opportunity to get you is getting less.

What makes it worse is that the more years and experiences you accumulate the easier it is to see how people are getting duped by the devil and you lose patience with folks who care nothing about it. It is so encouraging to see young people taking the lead in being serious about following the LORD Jesus.

Thanks for posting, MaryJane.

2011/10/8 21:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy