SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise God... another sinner saved!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Praise God... another sinner saved!

Please pray for a guy in our town... I met him a month ago through a friend at church. Our very first conversation was me sharing the gospel with him. Met with him several times over the past couple weeks.

He came to church Sunday and after the service me and another guy pulled him into a room and spoke to him some more and he prayed and asked the Lord to save him!

Praise God. Please pray that his conversion was genuine and that we would immediately begin to see fruits of repentence!

Krispy

2011/10/4 6:52
Koheleth

NC

Re: Praise God... another sinner saved!

Great news, bro! Keep us updated on whether he still wants to love the Lord and follow him wherever it leads! May it be true that our first conversation with everyone we meet involves the gospel!

2011/10/6 8:29Profile

Re:

Here is what I find interesting... If I post something on here about Christian music, or Bible versions… or say something that even smacks of Calvinism… there will be 900 comments in about two days.

The thread about head coverings has almost 5,000 views.

I post something on here about God saving someone... 1 comment.

Kinda tells you all you need to know about the state of the SI forums lately.

Scripture tells us that there is great rejoicing in heaven when one of His own is saved. Be here on this forum: Crickets.

Guess it's not controversial or provocative enough.

Krispy

2011/10/6 9:39
Theophila

Halleluyah for the Lord our God the Almighty reigns!

May this man become firmly rooted and grounded in Jesus. May he hunger and thirst after righteousness. May the Lord grant him a spirit of wisdom and revelation that he may know Him, who he has desired to follow! Amen.

To Him who sits on the throne and unto the Lamb be blessing and glory and honor and power forever!

2011/10/6 10:10Profile
savedtoserve

Praise the Lord!!!! There's absolutely nothing so incredible as a child come HOME!

2011/10/6 10:48Profile

Re:

That's awesome news!

I don't know if I'd go as far to say though that lack of comments doesn't mean that people don't care (though lack of views might be a bit of that direction).
A praise report isn't a controversial doctrine or something that everyone needs to put an opinion to. It is what it is.

Awesome.

Except for, "Praise God!" there isn't a whole lot much more to say IMO (or maybe I should say that I can't think of anything else to add except that I'll pray for the guy). Still great news though.

2011/10/6 10:50

Re:

EverestoSama... I get that... I understand. It just seems our priorities are messed up.

Krispy

2011/10/6 11:15
Nellie

Re:

There isn't anything more important than a soul saved.
Praise God for this guy, and may he bring forth much fruit for the Kingdom of God.
God Bless
Nellie

2011/10/6 11:15Profile
MaryJane

Re:

krispy just wanted to say that I feel very convicted on what you said. You are right we should rejoice and take notice with all of heaven that this man has come to the LORD! Praise GOD and may JESUS be lifted up and glorified in this mans life for all to see.

This has been a very good reminder for me to be more mindful and in prayer when posting my replies and which topics I respond too.

God bless you and thank you for sharing this with us.

maryjane

2011/10/6 11:41Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
Krispy wrote:
He came to church Sunday and after the service me and another guy pulled him into a room and spoke to him some more and he prayed and asked the Lord to save him!

Praise God. Please pray that his conversion was genuine and that we would immediately begin to see fruits of repentence!

In all honesty, bro, I didn’t say anything brother because it didn’t sound like you were convinced that he was saved. So I didn’t know what to say, I’m sorry.

Are you still talking to him to see if there are fruits of repentance? Praise the Lord, I hope there are!!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/10/6 11:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy