SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for Christian elderly women June at work

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for Christian elderly women June at work

June at my work hurt herself when she fell and hit her upper chest area against a chair, she is wearing a sling but is in so much pain, will you all pray for her healing, comfort and fast recovery.

2011/9/30 2:55Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: prayer for Christian elderly women June at work

Sure, but is she saved? If not, she needs prayer for that even more than for the current pain.

2011/9/30 3:24Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

she definitely professes the faith, i have known her for the past year and a half, and she comparedto the other elderly is probably one of the only one who seems to read her bible daily and for long periodsof time and she has always read the books i have gave to her like jonathan edwards, john wesley, watchman nee, jerry bridges, paul washer, ray comfort, so the interest for the Lord is their plus she does have conviction over her sin and does have joy, but still all in that i would say i am not 100 percent sure, but you would think she was, she says she is, but i don't know for sure. She is one of the only who seems serious though. You could pray for that if you want to.

2011/9/30 14:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy