SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Jerusalem ~

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Pray for Jerusalem ~

After sunset begins Rosh Hashanah. Sunset in Israel is of course in a different time zone than us.
It's the New Year in the Jewish calendar, which is the calendar that came before our pagan Roman Julian Calendar.
GOD does keep His Feast days which are according to that calendar, not ours. October 8th is Yom Kippur.
I'm not sure how others are feeling, but I haven't felt this heavy of a burden in this direction since 1991-92.
We know what Daniel 11:39 says, it's just a question of when.

Bless you all and LORD, Bless us all with open eyes and the Spirit of supplication.

2011/9/28 14:09
browny

Re: Pray for Jerusalem ~

Amen...Praying sister.
Shalom to you.
browny.

2011/9/28 14:14Profile
browny

Re:

[email protected]

Intercessors for Israel.
This is a great help to pray for Jerusalem & Israel in the news-prayer-letter of Intercessors for Israel
( IFI ) you can find helpful prayer points.

Shannah tovah u'metukah -
a happy and sweet new year to you all.

Shalom,
browny

2011/9/29 3:55Profile
browny

Re:

This is a better link to -IFI- (Intercessors for Israel)

www.ifi.org.il/

The leadership of Intercessors for Israel is comprised of Messianic Jews who live in the Jerusalem area.

browny

2011/9/29 7:18Profile

Re:

Thank you and Bless you Sister Browny.
It's a good time to listen and be refreshed by Art Katz and be reminded of what our obligation in Christ is to the Remnant of Israel. Art prayed that we'd continue his message when he knew he was leaving this earth.
Our burden for them will increase if we've caught his vision and understanding that we were grafted into 'their' tree. His vision was that of Corrie Ten Boom and her family. We need such selfless love these days; don't we Sis.
Bo, Ruach Elohim, u'male et nafshi, hadrech otanu k'yeladim, rak h'cha anu chafetizim. Anachnu mazminim otcha lavo. Baruch haba Ruach Elohim. Amen, we need You.

2011/9/29 10:08

Found this link tonight. Lots of history and recent statements in this recent Supreme Court Brief about Jerusalem, beginning on Adobe Reader Page 15 -

A copy & paste link -

americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publishing/previewbriefs/Other_Brief_Updates/10-699_respondent.authcheckdam.pdf

2011/10/1 1:46

The center of last day's prophecy. We pray for the Remnant.
We mustn't forget them or the significance of the events that Jesus told us would precede His Return, to Jerusalem, and remember that one will precede Him that will fool the majority, probably as a result of a world war that has Jerusalem as it's target - the place for the intended seat of world rulership.

GOD will honor those who pray for His Remnant. Remember Katz's words to us on these things and don't back off as the heat's turned up for them in the future.

GOD Bless you!

Have to adjust links as copy and paste links -

About Yom Kippur ~

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3519620,00.html

High alert on Yom Kippur for fear of riots

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4132468,00.html

2011/10/7 21:41

The Remnant ~

Zec 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Zec 13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

2011/10/7 22:01
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re: Remnant

"The surviving remnant of the house of Judah will again take root downward and bear fruit upward. 32 For out of Jerusalem will go forth a remnant and out of Mount Zion survivors. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”’
Isaiah - 37:31-32

2011/10/7 22:34Profile

Re:

Smiling. I knew you'd link the two threads.

Bless You, Brother!!!

2011/10/7 22:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy