SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God is Faithful, Good, Loving, and blesses His people!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lkid

God is Faithful, Good, Loving, and blesses His people!

Hi just wanted to post this thread as there are a few threads on the main page that keep reappearing and that bear some titles which dishonor God's Name and character and even appear as lies from Satan (One suggests that Job died without being restored and Joseph wasn't restored). Can you post how God has blessed you and been faithful to you whether in a trial or otherwise?

God has blessed me with a wife and four children, who love me, and that God uses to refine me into a man of God. LOL!

2 Peter 1:2-4 comes to mind -
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Lloyd

2011/9/27 0:09Profile
Lkid

Re: God is Faithful, Good, Loving, and blesses His people!

Just to add to the above here are the lyrics from my new favorite song from Matt Redman - Never Once

"Never Once"

Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far we’ve come
Knowing that for every step
You were with us

Kneeling on this battle ground
Seeing just how much You’ve done
Knowing every victory
Was Your power in us

Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say

Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful

Kneeling on this battle ground
Seeing just how much You’ve done
Knowing every victory
Was Your power in us

Yes, our hearts can say

Carried by Your constant grace
Held within Your perfect peace
Never once, no, we never walk alone

Every step we are breathing in Your grace
Evermore we’ll be breathing out Your praise

:)

2011/9/27 0:17Profile

Re:

edited

2011/9/27 0:34

Brother Lloyd, Yes - GOD IS Faithful from eternity past until eternity future. There is 'no' evil found in Him.
Thank you for putting the Praise up.

You asked if we'd post how GOD has blessed and has been faithful to us and I feel led to share for that reason.

My life has been one that I was asked to write a book on - but I haven't the physical strength and don't particularly care to have that focus - but I can say in all truthfulness that it's been a life that would be more easily compared to Hades than an earthly story BUT HE HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL and will be with any of us who come to Him as a little child and stay that way.

Yes, Amen Brother Lloyd - HE IS FAITHFUL and 'IS' LOVE.

2011/9/27 0:43

Re:

"My life has been one that I was asked to write a book on - but I haven't the physical strength and don't particularly care to have that focus - but I can say in all truthfulness that it's been a life that would be more easily compared to Hades than an earthly story BUT HE HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH IT ALL and will be with any of us who come to Him as a little child and stay that way."

Actually, many SEEKING, like me, would love to hear your testimony because in my life, I only heard false testimonies, so if can share any bit, please do. I have only had very few people here who are willing to share their testimony.

This is the one of the best way to convert people, so please do share.

How did you get converted? How did you overcome all the unbelief in your life? I'm very curious and as someone seeking Christ, I want to hear about more positive testimonies. Actually no one here, except maybe one person gave me more than a snipet of their testimony.

You should be proud of your testimony, why wouldn't you want to share it in detail? This would really help other immature seekers in Christ, who have no idea how to do this the correct way.

2011/9/27 0:55
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Brother,

God gave me a new heart that loves him. He is renewing my mind in the Word. He changed me from a failing student into a passing student. He has given me eternal life. And I have given him my life to do with as he pleases, and this brings me great joy and victory!

God has been bringing this scripture to my mind:

"Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set."

- Proverbs 22:28

this proverb speaks to me of the importance of our testimony of Jesus, and the same testimony of the great cloud of witnesses which surround us.

-Travis

2011/9/27 1:00Profile

Re:

2011/9/27 1:03

Re:

"God has blessed me with a wife and four children, who love me, and that God uses to refine me into a man of God. LOL!"

LOL? I can find short, vague testimonies like this on Joel Osteens, Rob Bell, Benny Hinn, or any other false prophet's site. Should I just believe them also? Can you please elaborate? You mentioned in my thread that you went through the hard times? How did you go through the hard times? Also when was the turning point in your life? How is God working through your life today? I'm not being sarcastic. I really want to know. And you can email me at [email protected], because I sincerely want to know.

2011/9/27 1:14
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re:

Here is an old landmark of God's dealing in my life.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. (Revelation 2:20) The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: "Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations." (Revelation 17:4-5)

A year ago I was drinking from this cup of filth. I was captive in Babylon. I lay here in bed next to my wife writing this right now. A year ago I was laying in bed engaging in sexual immorality as she slept beside me.

I loved sports, movies, tv shows, pop fiction books, I loved so many things that I had played the harlot with. I did not love the Lord Jesus Christ. I loved the world. This is the root. It is spiritual harloty that leads to sexual immorality. First the Holy Spirit convicted me of how I played the harlot with my God. Then the Spirit convicted me of how I really wanted to make God my prostitute to get blessings, and gifts, and eternal life, It was all about what he could give me if I payed him lip service. I was utterly wicked, and I thought I was righteous. I deserved hell, I still do. I had to confess to my wife, I had to confess to God how I was holding the cross of Christ up to contempt, and as a result my witness was scattering instead of gathering.

I had to Repent of my Sins. And as I came to myself, and I saw the filth I was living in, the Pigs were all around me, I said I HAVE SINNED AGAINST HEAVEN AND EARTH AND I AM NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED YOUR SON.

The father saw me, a long way off, I was covered in filth. I was covered in my snot and my tears. I was helpless.

AND THIS IS THE GRACE OF GOD.

HE RAN TO ME FELL ON MY NECK AND KISSED ME.

He called me his son. He said that I was his child and that he loved me. He has given me his Spirit so that I will never go back to wallowing in the filth with those Pigs again, because he loves me, and I love him. It is now unthinkable that I would ever go back.

The forgiveness found at the Cross of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming. He is so full of Grace. I would rather die then do that to my God again, my hearts desire, my greatest love, never, ever, ever again. I know that nothing will separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Brothers, you who are in this filth, come to yourselves, Repent and see the filth you are wallowing in, the Father is looking for you, he wants to run out to you and scoop you up in his arms. Please God set the captives free. Oh come out of her my people, come out. Drink from this filthy cup of abomination no longer. There is mercy in My Father's Arms. He love us so much, so, so , much.

My Son has come home. He was lost now he is found. He was dead now he lives. My Son, My Son, has come home.

2011/9/27 1:18Profile

Re:

Bless you and Thank you for your prodigal son testimony, Brother. It will be worth it ALL, when we see Jesus!!!

---

Codek, Would it help? I've read all of your posts friend and I'm yet to understand what would cause you to hold any of that against Him.

I look at the life of Isaiah, being sawed in half for being a faithful prophet, and the martyrdom of the faithful Apostles and the martyrs that were burnt at the stake and I could go on forever with these type stories - because I don't expect anything out of Him except the Salvation that He purchased for us at such a great cost to Himself and to enjoy Him in blissful Eternity Forever and Ever because of it.
I look at the Christians being tortured right now, as we speak, and that's what made me not write any book about my life - because I see what they are going through world-wide.
I'd prefer to focus on those who live in places like Zimbabwe or Haiti and have nothing to eat and yet are praising Him and let them be the testimony that brings you light. With my earnest and sincere prayers and before GOD my Savior, I told my best friend on the phone 4 hrs ago - that I would gladly jump off of my balcony if it would bring you and a few others here to the 'Joy' of His Salvation - so my prayers have been and will stay on you guys, in His Name, His Love and in His Truth.

GOD BLESS! And I pray that you see that Lkid only said that, the 'titles' seen from the main page do, in themselves, dishonor God's Name and character, as I posted on one of them.
Please remember, His Mercies are new Every Morning. Thank GOD!

2011/9/27 1:33

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy