SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Do you trust Google?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Do you trust Google?

Do you realize that if somebody doesn't like you, all they have to do is pop in your name on a forum (a forum like this) or on their own web site or a friend's web site, and you're name is going to come up with a link to their comments?

Check out what some homosexual guy has done with the name Rick Santorum. But anybody that doesn't like you, could do the same thing. The Google bots will pick up your name and post a link to the profane or slanderous comments.

2011/9/22 3:27

Re: Do you trust Google?

I'm not sure I understand this post to be honest. Sorry. :(

2011/9/22 9:18
mguldner

Kansas

Re: Do you trust Google?

Dont worry Grant im in the same boat...

I really am not sure Google is the one to be mistrusted but the one writing nasty things about you, eh?

2011/9/22 9:25Profile

Re:

I have enough people on here that dont like me... I dont worry about google! lol

Krispy

2011/9/22 9:27

Re:

KK you don't have to worry about Google! Everybody on here loves you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011/9/22 10:26
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
KrispyKrittr
I have enough people on here that dont like me... I dont worry about google! lol
Krispy

That's ok Brother...Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God....

2011/9/22 10:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
KK you don't have to worry about Google! Everybody on here loves you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and I love you too, man! Whats not to love about a guy who has a football term for a handle?!

Krispy

2011/9/22 11:32

Re:

Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------KK you don't have to worry about Google! Everybody on here loves you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and I love you too, man! Whats not to love about a guy who has a football term for a handle?!

Krispy

Quick story. I started posting on the TCU board around 2002/2003. My original handle was "Endzone Ticket to V-Zone Seat". I would buy a $10 endzone ticket and then move to the V-zone which was near the 40 yard line. Then a few folks suggested my handle was kind of long, so I just shortened it to "Endzone".

2011/9/22 13:36

Re:

$10 ticket for end zone seats? For who? The Detroit Lions??

(yes, I know, Detroit actually looks good this year)

Krispy

2011/9/22 13:52
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Quote:
$10 ticket for end zone seats? For who? The Detroit Lions??

Probably my favorite team the Chiefs as bad as their doing this year LOL!

2011/9/22 18:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy