SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Morning prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Morning prayer

Dear LORD

this morning I pray for YOUR strength...please help me learn to love YOU above all else, and help me learn to hate my sin as my heavenly FATHER does! LORD strengthen me and do not let me settle for anything less then complete devotion to YOU!

AMEN

2011/9/19 7:33Profile
MaryJane

Re: Morning prayer

Dear LORD

this morning I pray for the lost children in this world. There are many who are lost and deceived and they need you so desperately. LORD I pray YOU will help them, help them see how desperate their condition is and how very much YOU love them.

AMEN!

2011/9/20 7:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen Lord. Let me not go this day in my own strength but in YOURS! I rely on you soley today. Help us to walk with your heart and to see men and women as you see them with your love and compassion in Christ.

2011/9/20 8:19Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Amen Brothers & Sisters with your morning prayers.

Today I am seeing we can pray & write with the most eloquent of words but not producing the fruit of the Spirit.

My prayer is that You Lord would live so in me, in us, that I, we as the branch and YOU as the Vine that I, we, would bring forth the fruit of Your Spirit. Giving You all the glory Lord.

2011/9/21 15:41Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Dear LORD

This morning LORD I pray that I would be mindful that it is no longer I that live, but YOU who lives!! Help us LORD to willingly, daily, moment to moment die to self and to live unto YOU!! Let our cry go up into the heavens for all the universe to hear JESUS lives!!! OUR LORD REIGNS!!

Amen

2011/9/22 10:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy