SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : RE: WHERE THEN IS THE SIN?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
QUEENCYNN

RE: WHERE THEN IS THE SIN?

ACCORDING TO PSALM 51:5 .... "BEHOLD, I WAS SHAPEN IN INIQUITY; AND IN SIN DID MY MOTHER CONCEIVED ME."

ALSO ... IN HEBREWS 13:4 .... "MARRIAGE IS HONORABLE IN ALL AND THE BED IS UNDEFILED.

MY QUESTION IS THIS.... IF HEBREWS IS CORRECT THEN WHY ARE CHILDREN WHOSE PARENTS ARE SPIRIT FILLED AND MARRIED......
CONCEIVED IN ...."SIN"???

THEY ARE HONORABLE PEOPLE AND THE BED IS UNDEFILED BEFORE GOD AND MAN....SO WHERE THEN DOES THE SIN LAY?

2011/9/10 13:46Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

This sin mentioned in Psalms refers to original sin. David was born with a sinful nature, just as all of us are. Each human that is born is born with a twisted nature that leads them right into sin. Though we are not responsible for it being there, we are responsible for it remaining there and following its dictates. Jesus died to redeem from the acts of sin and the nature of sin. His blood can cleanse from sins committed and from the defilement of sin.

The two verses you quoted are unrelated when it comes to the relationship of a married man and women. Sin is not the sex act. However, when sanctified, Spirit filled parents conceive a child, that child will be born sinful. Why? The sin of Adam, human depravity, needs the atonement applied to the soul.

Psalm 51:5 does not imply that David's parents were committing adultery, they were already married. David had alot of older brothers.

2011/9/10 13:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy