SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for protection and my deliverance

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

For the past 5 months i have struggled more than i ever had in my life. I really have never been in a situation i would say where i have felt helpless, i have had days where i have literally prayed all day long, or at work and constantly praying on breaks and when i got home praying all night, crying out to God. It seemed like when i was at work things got the worse, i remember the first day i went to work after the Lord healed me of my back problem that i prayed strongly for protection and truly believed i was going to get it, but the last 5 months i have been constantly under these demonic attacks. I have felt as if i have had most of the world pray for me and have contacted it seems everyone for prayer, and things still got worse. I have got it the scripture and sought the Lord in fasting, prayer, etc. I have tried laying the burden all to God and mentally trying to forget my problem to no avail. Even i have told the Lord i would run to know one else but him which is the right thing to do, but this problem still stayed. I confessed and renounced every sin i could ever think of from even my childhood and did it many times, i tried reforming my life and doing everything right. I also tried taking peoples advice in trusting and resting, etc. Everything, but none seemed to be the answers. Today was my first day on the overnight shift and i hoped things would get better, but instantly i started getting attacked by those spirits again, i had tried walking in Christ by faith and rebuking these spirits to no avail for 5 months now and i knew that this was not working again today, i stayed for 2 hours praying for the Lord to do something, but it just kept worse. I had to do what was best for me or i am going to continue to suffer, so i left my job and plan on quitting.The good thing is my wife was not upset as i thought she would be, she has seen me struggle and knew i couldn't handle it. This is not what i wanted, i really can't explain what i have gone through and felt the past 5 months, but it is on line with the spiritual torment in my mind i experienced for a month and ahalf while i lived in sin in an apartment with my wife before i was married. I was in a hopeless situation, then i knew the problem which was i was living in sin and i repented, this situation i really don't know what the problem, but maybe God is telling me to do this and maybe for something i don't know, but only time will tell. I appreciate all your prayers for me, i hope you understand that me making this decision to leave my job is not because i am a christian who doesnt want to support his wife because i do and would if this wasnt unexplainably so hard. God is doing this for a reason i think and my wifes reaction i think is some proof for me that God wanted me to do this.

2011/10/11 4:00
passerby

Re:

Lam 3:19-33 GNB) The thought of my pain, my homelessness, is bitter poison. I think of it constantly, and my spirit is depressed. Yet hope returns when I remember this one thing: The LORD's unfailing love and mercy still continue, Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.

The LORD is all I have, and so in him I put my hope. The LORD is good to everyone who trusts in him, So it is best for us to wait in patience---to wait for him to save us--- And it is best to learn this patience in our youth

When we suffer, we should sit alone in silent patience;
We should bow in submission, for there may still be hope.
Though beaten and insulted, we should accept it all.
The Lord is merciful and will not reject us forever.

He may bring us sorrow, but his love for us is sure and strong. He takes no pleasure in causing us grief or pain.
---------------------------------------------------------

Luk 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

2011/10/11 11:20Profile

Re:

You know i know to most people this sounds ridiculous and ungodly and that i am worse then the heathen, but i honestly tried to get through this for 5 months and last night it just got worse and worse. I didn't know what to do, the Lord was not making things clear to me and i haven't heard his voice for so long and it has been real hard. I don't understand why my life is so hard, and why i am struggling with demonic attacks so much. I really didn't want to do this i would have never done this if it wasn't that my health and body was not at risk.

2011/10/11 20:55

Re:

Please keep me in prayer for deliverance of this, these demons are still in my flesh.

2011/10/11 23:50
passerby

Re:

We maybe worse than the heathen and chief of the sinners, but the blood of or our savior cleanses us from all our sins.

Psa 103:8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

Psa 103:9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

Psa 103:10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

Psa 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Psa 103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

Psa 103:14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

2011/10/12 0:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy