SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for protection and my deliverance

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Yes brother i have comfronted my pastor many times with this and he has prayed and tried to encourage me many times, but he even told me he is at a lost for words and doesn't know what to do. I church at this time is losing members and about to have a vote on the pastors position, so it really is not doing good. I think much of this has been caused by believing the lie of the enemy. Over the past few months after the lord had set me free from the demons i began to be attacked again by them on a daily basis, everytime i would try to do something i would hear a voice that would constantly say if you do that you could go paralized, this whole summer it went on constantly, then the last 2 months i have struggled that when i sin that the lord was going to chastize me and my back was going to get hurt again, and i would wait for something bad to happen and then my back would get attacked and swelling would start happening in my upper back. But i know these are demonic spirits, i am having a hard time with self deliverance, i have had successful self deliverance before, but these are very hard to get out of me, the Lord has a few times set me free.

2011/9/26 1:08
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

Ok. A few things...

When you experience swelling, apply ice. Ice reduces inflammation.
Secondly, start using the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, like Jesus did in the wilderness. When a spirit of fear tries to harass you, speak out loud: "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. --2Tim. 1:7
There may be some other good verses, look some up to have them ready for battle, memorize them. THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT IS THE WORD OF GOD; IT IS THE ONE OFFENSIVE WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY.

Btw, what sort of things were you trying to do when you heard the voice speak to you?

A true, born-again Christian cannot be demon-possessed, but can be demon-oppressed. John, take an inventory of your life: are you currently involved in (or in the recent past) any occult activities? Do you have any occult objects in your home? Watch any occult-based movies or shows? Listen to any demonic-inspired music? Do you hang out with anyone involved in the occult in any form? Do you use any illegal drugs such as cannibus/marijuana (i have to ask because i once met a professing Christian who did occasionally, among other things); the use of mind-altering drugs constitutes a form of witchcraft/sorcery/alchemy. Dabbling in the occult leaves a wide-open door for the devil to enter your life.

Just some things to consider. Still probing the depths of your problem.

p.s. The voice you hear, are you sure it is not just a voice of warning from the Lord or an angel, warning you not to do something that might hurt you? What is it about the voice? Do you hear it in your head or audibly? How do you distinguish it from your own thoughts?

2011/9/26 5:10Profile

Re:

You our right the Spirit of the Lord is not of fear, yes unrepentant sin can bring demons to torment me with this. But I have repented, so they have no right biblically to overtake me with this.No I am not involved with cult, or witchcraft, and anything in the past involvement i have confessed, repented and renounced and even burned anything ungodly even movies or books.The voice just has just spoken in my mind or put a fear in me that i would go paralized because i would lift even the smallest thing or would tell me that or convince me that i deserved punishment for some of my evil thoughts and other things and i began to believe it and things would get worse.

2011/9/27 1:24
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

I see. This makes things much more clear to me. It doesn't sound like you are possessed, as you seem to think you are, but rather being oppressed and harassed by the enemy. He has you in bondage to fear. Paralyzed by fear. The devil may or may not be causing your back pain; if the pain is related to an injury or affliction he can just take advantage of the pain. The best thing you can do is to practice using the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God against him. And remember, the devil didnt leave the FIRST time Jesus used the Sword/Word. He challenged Jesus three times. If he will persist to three times in one season with the KING OF KINGS, you can expect he will persist even longer with you, a babe in Christ. Perhaps God will allow this trial to help train you in the skill of using the Sword.

I hereby declare you knighted! Thou art Knight Johnathan! Unsheath thy Sword! Prepare for battle! Parry, thrust, spin! Charge! And report back to this Round Table when thou hast conquered... :)

2011/9/27 2:58Profile

Re:

I have been trying to fight back the last two days and i will say it is very hard, I understand that Christ more powerful, but I for some reason am having a hard time sometimes these spirits attack me in many various ways and have been for a long time and it gets mentally draining. I do see all that everybody has been saying about me and i do see that i haven't been taking in the wisdom i have been seeking for so that is really wrong and i do apologize.

2011/9/28 14:33

Re:

Yes brother definitely not possessed, but oppressed and afflicted. I know it is simple to just say well stop believing the enemy and fight back, you know what you have to do that and i have tried and to even stand on what Gods word says, i have found success at times, but other times i just feel overcome and my fighting back seems to just not be enough. It has to be the work of God's Spirit to, if i do it in my power i can't win, but in the power of the Holy Spirit I can. Thank you for praying for me brother.

2011/10/1 3:47

Re:

i am going to post my prayers so i don't want anyone to get upset or anything, but could you continue to keep me in prayer for my faith, i am just having the hardest times with fighting against the devil and holding my faith in Christ.

2011/10/2 15:09

Re:

I need help, i am just getting worse. I am tried fighting back in the name of Christ but i am just getting overcome by these spirits, i don't know if anyone can help me, a pastor i talked to today over the phone made it pretty clear i need deliverance and it is serious, i need to find a church that can help me. If anyone on here can get a prayer group or something to pray for me, lead me to someone who can really cast out evil spirits, anybody that could help really, i am not in need of just being obedient or anything right now, i need deliverance everything i have tried hasn't worked, i need someone who has real experience with this. You can email me at [email protected] or again call me at 708-446-3021, i really need deep prayer awith someone and deliverance.

2011/10/4 0:53

Re:

Condemnation versus Conviction

Home > Condemnation versus Conviction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of believers hear condemning thoughts, and some believers even think it's God telling them these things. My friend, nothing could be further from the truth! God NEVER tells you what a loser you are. Jesus said He came not to condemn the world, but to save it (John 12:47)!

What is condemnation?
Condemnation comes from Satan and is meant to tear you down. Condemnation continually points out what a failure you are, and how badly you've messed up. Condemnation is showing you the problem, but avoiding the solution.

Jesus did NOT come to condemn the world (John 12:47). There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). Satan on the other hand is KNOWN for accusing the brethren (Rev 12:10).

Why won't you ever hear God telling you what a failure you are? Because Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world." (John 12:47)

What is conviction?
Conviction is known in the Bible as Godly sorrow. God's Word tells us that Godly sorrow is what leads us to repentance (Romans 2:4). Condemnation tells you, "You are such a failure! Look at what you did!" while conviction tells you, "Come to me... and I will forgive you!"

Not only is God willing to forgive your sins, but He longs (deeply desires) to do so! Isaiah 30:18, "Therefore the LORD longs to be gracious to you, And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him." (NASB)

1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness."

Romans 2:4, "Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?"

Conviction shows you the answer to your problem. Conviction shows you the blood of Jesus that wipes away your sins!

What is the difference?
Conviction shows you the answer (the Blood of Jesus, which washes away sin), while condemnation shows you the problem (the sin, the past and your failures). Condemnation shows you the problem, but conviction shows you the answer.

Condemnation shouts, "Your past! Your sins! You loser!" But conviction shouts, "The Blood of Jesus washes away sins! Come to Jesus and be forgiven of your sins! You can be forgiven! Your sins and past don't have to be a part of you anymore!"

Understanding the nature of God's forgiveness
It's so important to understand the nature of God's forgiveness and His desire to wash us clean from our pasts. The Forgiveness of Sins is a great teaching that will show you the nature of God's forgiveness.

2011/10/4 2:14

Re:

greatbiblestudy.com

2011/10/4 2:15

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy