Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The Gift of God - Nee

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The Gift of God - Nee

Watchman Nee Daily Devotional for 9-5

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. John 4.10.

God never sells anything. "Gift" means something freely given. God always gives freely to men. And He will give to whoever asks. God gives us sunlight without charge; He gives us rainfall without cost. He will also give you spiritual satisfaction in exactly the same fashion.

Once there was a child who loved his mother dearly. He thought of buying some flowers to please her heart. He had only two pennies in his pocket. That day he saw a most beautiful garden, and entered it thinking of buying some flowers. A gentleman was there to whom he expressed his wish. So the gentleman picked some flowers and handed them to him. The boy politely said that he could not take the flowers without paying. But the man replied: "My flowers are always given freely. If you want them, I will give them to you." Who was that man? He was the Prince of Wales, and this was the royal garden.

2011/9/5 6:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy