SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Korean Churches in Orange County declares Verichip has nothing to do with your salvation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Korean Churches in Orange County declares Verichip has nothing to do with your salvation

In a recent article in a Korean Newspaper, 51 pastors of the Biggest Korean Churches in Orange County has declared that the verichip has nothing to do with your salvation.

This came about after church goers would seek the pastor's counsel after someone had the verichip implanted into them.
That person believed that he had received the mark.

Although I agree that at this time, the verichip might not be the mark of the beast. It is definitely a precursor to the mark. All it needs is the capability to conduct monetary transactions.

I believe that the pastors issued this statement as a political ploy to prevent the chaos it would cause in their congregations. But I disagree with the view that the verichip has nothing to do with your salvation. At the very least, it is a definite percursor to the mark.

2011/8/25 17:42
lylewise

Celina, Texas

Re: Korean Churches in Orange County declares Verichip has nothing to do with your sa

I kind of see this as a good gun bad gun issue. A gun can be used as an instrument to help man obtain food and to aid him in self protection. It can also be used as an instrument of death to the innocent.

It stands to reason that an instrument with the potential to make good more convenient will also be considered for the implement of a more efficient evil by those who esteem evil.

I think the chip is a great idea and brings with it incredible convenience. The creation or elimination of such a device will not stem the timing of God.

2011/8/25 18:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy