SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Robert Wurtz (moderator) Kidney Stone please pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying dear Brother and will join with the others for a quick release for you. And will pray until it is done. Amen

2011/8/16 13:59Profile

Re:

I've banged up and torn up my body a LOT over the years... and survived a heart attack last summer...

...but NOTHING compared to kidney stones. So much so that I was vomitting. One time I had a KS attack and had to hike 2 miles back to my truck to drive myself home. I think I threw up 3 times on that "hike". It was aweful. Funny thing is I got home and popped some super strong pain killers that will knock me out for a day... as soon as I took them I could literally feel the stone move... to a more comfortable spot... and the pain vanished. But too late, already took the pain killer. A whole day shot! Slept like a baby.

While I would never wish kidney stones on anyone, I'm kinda glad that doctor got them. Hopefully now he is a little more sympathetic.

Krispy

2011/8/16 14:03
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Thanks so my dear friends for the prayers during this time. I can feel the hand of the Lord carrying me through this. If not, I would not be able to type this. But God be thanked that He has show mercy to me and given me strength. I have a ways to go yet, but I am not in nearly as much pain as in the past. I have not had to take morphine or any other type medication. I have not had to scald my body with hot showers, lay in a hospital bed, or anything else. For that I am truly thankful. I must give thanks where it is do as the hand of this thing could have brought me to the bottom. Thanks again beloved for the prayers.

2011/8/16 18:38Profile
browny

Re:

Dear brother,
Will pray for you.
Take courage, the Lord will see you trough!
Shalom,
browny

2011/8/16 23:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy