SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Richard Bennett, Revival, and a Men's Gathering

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Richard Bennett, Revival, and a Men's Gathering

Hello Precious Saints.

For those of you who are not familiar with Richard Bennett's ministry, he is a revivalist and itinerant preacher and has been used mightily over the years to speak freshly to the Church and stir the hearts of the people of God back to Himself.

He is currently suffering many physical ailments such as neuropathay and double vision, to name a few. He is in Orange County, CA seeking medical treatment, so I ask for you to please pray fervently.

He and His wife, Dorothy, have ministered to our Church body many times over the past 7 years and have been praying for heaven sent revival to come to our fellowship.

I don't believe that it is a coincidence that we are holding our annual men's retreat this weekend, and Richard is planning (Lord Willing) to come and speak to us. I believe that He has a Word for the men of our church and now has much more to say than ever before. His eartly eyesight may be poor, but His heavenly vision of the Lord Jesus is not of this world.

I don't know how many more messages the Lord will have Him bring, but please pray for strength for Him to speak the Word of God, and also for healing...as the Lord wills.

Thank you dear saints! Behold, He comes in the clouds!

2011/8/12 10:38Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re: Richard Bennett, Revival, and a Men's Gathering

I wanted to post a message that Richard gave a few years ago titled:

The Abuse of Grace

http://www.cclivinghope.org/index.php?option=com_biblestudy&player=1&view=popup&Itemid=&template=1&mediaid=867

This was a sober warning and reproof and it still speaks to me today.

-Together for His Glory-

2011/8/12 11:23Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

Thank you for all who prayed for brother Richard and this retreat.

This was by far the most amazing gathering that we have ever had. God spoke to us mightily in His Word, and He answered our prayers and showed us His glory in the face of Jesus Christ. Many men were broken, many were brought to repentance, and His Spirit poured out upon us in a New and Living way.

Praise be to God!

2011/8/16 10:51Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Brother,
Was there any recording made of this event?

Thanks, God Bless

2011/8/16 13:45Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

Hello brother,

Yes, some of it was recorded in video and some of it in audio only. I am trying to get access to the video of Richard Bennett. I sincerely hope it came out okay. I'll keep this thread posted if I can get access.

God bless you today,

Kevin

2011/8/17 10:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy