SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayers for Greg Gordon's Trip (moderator)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Prayers for Greg Gordon's Trip (moderator)

Dear Saints,

Thank you for praying so fervently for my trip across the border and to the USA. The Lord has been very gracious and has been blessing me abundantly. I have been abit sick and under the weather but it has turned out to be a profitable time to study more. Please pray for my health as I fly out tommorow to Atlanta pray God prepares the way powerfully.

I am God willing going to be in the Atlanta, GA area for 2 months. And attending the conference in Oct 21-22 https://www.sermonindex.net/live/

If you are in the Georgia area I would love to possible connect with you or at least get in contact. God bless saints and thank you for the prayers, for protection, enpowering of the Spirit of God and that I would bear Christ's Name powerfully to the Church and the World.

2011/8/8 1:31Profile
HeartSong

Re: Prayers for Greg Gordon's Trip (moderator)

I am praying brother!

2011/8/8 4:05Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Prayers for Greg Gordon's Trip (moderator)

Greg, Before reading this prayer request, I prayed for you in my quiet time before the Lord. God bless you brother, and may the Lord be with you all and have His way at the conference in Georgia. Welcome to the south! It sure has been a hot summer!

Mike

2011/8/8 5:10Profile
mama27

Re:

Praying for you and for SermonIndex....may God be glorified!

2011/8/8 8:55Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Praying too!

2011/8/8 9:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you saints. I am privildged to have you praying for me in this regard. In my heart I have the picture of david with a few smooth stones coming to Goliath (atlanta). Can God move in revival? Can water come from a rock?

Oh Lord work for your Name's sake.

"bring awakening to the millions to those held in satans power. May your people have a vision for the lateness of the hour!" (From the hymn: God our Father, send revival).

2011/8/8 21:17Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Bless you dear Brother Greg on your health, travels and your precious time with Him. God continue to be glorified & lifted up.

2011/8/8 21:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy