SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The World Going Down and We're Going Up! by Mark S. Case

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The World Going Down and We're Going Up! by Mark S. Case

It was in 1999, when the Holy Spirit began to speak to me saying, "While the world is going down, we (God's people) will be going up!" I was thrilled to shout it from the house-tops all around the world, and I continue shouting it today! "While the world goes down, we are going up!" Hallelujah!

It was in 1999 that the Holy Spirit spoke to me about the decline of the dollar, and how it would lose its coveted position as the world standard currency, around 2010 or 2011. I have shared this many times, not exactly certain of the date; but now we see that it could happen at any time. Whether or not it happens this year, it is racing toward that end. It has already been damaged beyond recovery. It was in 2004, that the Holy Spirit spoke to me indicating that within three to five years following, the US would enter a financial crisis from which it would never recover. That financial crisis began to show up four years later with the housing finance debacle in 2008. It will never recover.

When He said, "While the world's going down, we (God's people) will be going up," He did not mean that we will be in charge of all the money. He meant that we would begin to take on the fullness of Jesus Christ! He will begin to sustain and uphold us with His hand in a way that will cause us to rejoice, and that will get the world's attention. We are already seeing it in our lives! This does not mean that we will not see trials again, but it does mean that those trials will not overtake us as easily as before. PTL!!! HE will under-gird us in a way that we are not accustomed! Hallelujah!

It is when we stand upon the Rock of Truth in Jesus Christ, that we remain strong when the world around us is falling. It is more than just a saying. It is a reality that awaits those who seek truly to be filled with Him in these last days!

As you see the world collapse around you, please do not chase after it, lest you go down with it

2011/8/2 13:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy