SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : PRAYER PARTNERS FOR CONFERENCE STILL NEEDED

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dbiser

PRAYER PARTNERS FOR CONFERENCE STILL NEEDED

Greetings,
I am the prayer coordinator for the Sermonindex conference this October, ‘Has the church lost the fear of the Lord?’ We began a month ago recruiting prayer warriors to partner with us for the 3 ½ months before the conference. It may be that you are new to the website, or was not on when we ran the announcements and calls for prayer. This is, August 1 and we have a conference call tonight, led by Dapo. The first of every month is the conference call, specifically for the conference.
If you desire to join us in prayer I will need you to contact me with your email and name. I will send you the updates of specific prayer requests and info for you to daily pray with us. That is what is being asked of you, pray daily for this conference and the dynamics of it.
We are in different locations and all facing different things of life, but this one thing brings us together. And we have this promise, ‘If any two of you agree as touching anything of this earth it shall be done for you.’ For His glory, for His kingdom, for His church, for His holy Name sake is our desire.

If you have questions or suggestions you may feel free to contact me via email.

God’s richest blessings,
Until,
Dan Biser
[email protected]

2011/8/1 10:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy