SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thank you for your prayers about our Home Church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
carters

Australia

Thank you for your prayers about our Home Church

A couple of weeks ago, there were a few people here praying for our home church.

Since we have all started praying things have really started to happen here. Praise be to God!

We went from just 2 families to almost 20 people! Our little living room is packed full :)

It is such an answer to prayer as I mentioned to you all that there is not 1 biblical church here and we have been prayerfully calling out to the Lord for wisdom.

The families that have joined are all safe biblical people. Who want to listen and learn from God's Word. We are downloading expository teaching each week and working through 1 Timothy 6 at the moment.

Thank you all, what an answer to prayer!

Through Him only,

2011/7/31 22:00Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Thank you for your prayers about our Home Church

Quote:
It is such an answer to prayer as I mentioned to you all that there is not 1 biblical church here and we have been prayerfully calling out to the Lord for wisdom.

The families that have joined are all safe biblical people. Who want to listen and learn from God's Word. We are downloading expository teaching each week and working through 1 Timothy 6 at the moment.

Praise the Lord. I am rejoicing with you.

2011/7/31 22:17Profile
mama27

Wow, Sherid, that is fantastic! May God abundantly bless your church. Also so appreciated your post on the America/judgment thread - you are in a very unique position - I am thinking we will hear great things from you in the coming days of how the Lord is working....God bless you!

2011/7/31 22:49Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

It is always encouraging to hear reports of how God is working in the lives of others.

Thanks for posting this report.

ginnyrose

2011/7/31 22:57Profile
mguldner

Kansas

I am very glad your home church is doing well, but since everything is going well this requires you to be even more on guard. Satan wants nothing more than to fowl up the blessing the Lord has given you. Stay humble and remember we are to exalt one another above ourselves. This kind of humility will protect your churches unity.

2011/8/1 2:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy