SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The debt crisis-Judgement upon America?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: The debt crisis-Judgement upon America? No this is Gods Goodness

Question: Is the debt crisis-Judgement upon America?

No the debt crisis in the West ie; Europe and the States is Gods Goodness....

God knows that we in the West have chased after money and material things; he tells us that "the borrower is the servent of the lender". Yet we have ingnored his word and sought after things rather than him. He knew it would end this ways for us....Slaves to the Lender....

Look at Psalm 116 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the LORD: “O LORD, save me!” The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

The West is in trouble and sorrow God will hear the cry from the West the cry "O Lord save us" and God will save us....

Revival my friend's is what is coming Revival.....

Remember --- God is full of compassion.

2011/7/31 16:34Profile
mama27

Re:

I sincerely hope you are right murrcolr....

2011/7/31 16:57Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I believe that when the economy crashes, not if, but when, then many Christians are going to realize that God is all that they have. When we see that God is all that we have, then we will know that God is all that we need. God will provide for his children that are putting their faith in Him. This will be a great witness to sinners that the children of God are having their needs, not wants, met and many will come into the kingdom of God. Many that have believed the prosperity message without having to go through trials and tribulations will fall away. The falling away and the endtime revival that will take place will occur simultaneously.

Mike

2011/7/31 16:57Profile

Re:

Good thoughts brother Mike. When great loss is suffered then suddenly everything can come into a sharper focus, what is really important takes front and center stage.

"The falling away and the endtime revival that will take place will occur simultaneously."

Yes, I believe that brother, although I would say that the great falling away is already under way..........brother Frank

2011/7/31 17:21
carters

Australia

2011/7/31 21:52Profile

Re: Sherid

Even in Revelation men are cursing God in the midst of the judgments that God is sending on the earth. I am not so certain that men will repent in America even on the midst of an economic crash.

Blessings on your house church fellowship. Wish there was something like that in my community.

Blaine

2011/7/31 23:01

Re:

HI Sherid,

You have made some good observations, Martyr was right about the end times reactions to judgments, hearts get harder, necks get stiffer and people will get angrier. Unfortunately I believe, and I think this is what Mike was saying, that it is Christians who will awake to the times in which they live as everything that can be shaken will, and when great loss occurs then Christians will focus on the Lord with their whole hearts. When this occurs then I believe that the Lord will pour out His Spirit on a people whose hearts truly seek after Him, their whole hearts.

And it is these Christians who will be the last hope for the lost of this world before Jesus comes back. People will trully see an expression of the Lord Jesus through a revived people. Now I have no idea how many people will respond to these witnesses for Christ and come to the Lord, but safe to say that majority will harden their hearts, stiffen their necks and curse the living God, yet all day long the Lord will have reached out to these very people................brother Frank

2011/8/1 0:16
carters

Australia

2011/8/1 2:22Profile

Re: The debt crisis-Judgement upon America?

The head of the S&P came on CNN tonight to explain why his company downgraded America to AA+ It was very enlightning. He explained that the debt ceiling debate itself and the nature of it was a major component in lowering the rating. It was clear that these groups of people could not work together he said. Secondly, the refusal to raise revenue ( raise taxes) was a major factor. And thirdly, there was not enough cutting of future debt liability ( mostly entitlement programs) He stated that had the debt ceiling merely been raised as it had been the previous 70 times, then the downgrade would not have happened. It was the spectacle of two groups of people who could clearly not work together now or in the future that undermined any confidence of this problem being fundamentally tackled.......brother Frank

"You see, when God judges a nation in this fashion he robs their leaders of their wisdom. He brings about situations where the best counselors are at a complete loss as to how to move forward and solve their problems and their problems only mount up higher and higher. This is undoubtedly the situation America faces right now and since it is God that sits in judgement, there are no resolutions to their mounting problems and crisis. Just when they seem to get a handle on one problem and seek to breathe a little easier, quickly the next judgment comes."

"America is drowning in an ocean of debt, started by the Republicans, carried on gleefully by the Democrats. Moving forward these two groups will point the finger at each other as the problems of debt mount. As the intensity of the judgments increase, as the pressure mounts, we will see both groups of people get to the point of wanting to tear each other apart. Isa 19:14 “Jehovah has mixed a perverse spirit in its midst; and they have caused Egypt to go astray in all its work, like a drunkard staggers in his vomit. ” When God mixes in a perverse spirit, woe to that place.

2011/8/5 23:33

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy