SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The debt crisis-Judgement upon America?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

The cross of Christ must be central in all things.

2011/7/30 20:18
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Everything that can be shaken will be shaken.

2011/7/30 22:14Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Quote:
Everything that can be shaken will be shaken.

I find myself saying this daily to people. It's opened doors to share the gospel. For other Christians, it's allowed me opportunities to wake people up to what God is doing now.

2011/7/30 22:44Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Quote:

I find myself saying this daily to people. It's opened doors to share the gospel. For other Christians, it's allowed me opportunities to wake people up to what God is doing now.

Amen. What we really need men to see is that the world-- including America-- is always under judgment. They must see that the wrath of God is always revealed from heaven against all unrighteousness. And that in the midst of great judgment, there is even greater mercy.

2011/7/30 23:27Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

As a side-note, Jimmy, I hope you're bearing-up under the horrible heat wave there in NC. Here in MN is was unbearable and lengthy! The humidity is still bad but the heat has subsided by almost ten degrees. That's why I enjoy winter - it's free air-conditioning!

2011/7/31 1:11Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I am beating the heat. I am thankful I have a desk job now, and that my AC works pretty well. Yesterday we had a record high of 101. Thankfully the humidity isn't as bad as normal. But we had some pretty strong storms last night. So it might be tougher today, even if the high will only be 90.

2011/7/31 7:35Profile

Re:

Bless God you have a job. Those are at a premises on this economy.

2011/7/31 8:41

Re:

When a man is thankful, even when he does not have a job, even in the midst of specific judgement that surround him, even in the midst of the sorest trials, this is the mark of a yielded man of God. The world is crying out for a true expression of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Php 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

There is a direct correlation between the darkness of watered down Christianity and the general darkness that prevails in the land. This is why judgement begins at the house of the Lord, for they are called to be salt and light to the earth and .......

2Ch 7:12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.
2Ch 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2011/7/31 11:38

Re:

Brother if only his people would wake up.

Blaine

2011/7/31 13:26
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: The debt crisis-Judgement upon America? No this is Gods Goodness

Question: Is the debt crisis-Judgement upon America?

No the debt crisis in the West ie; Europe and the States is Gods Goodness....

God knows that we in the West have chased after money and material things; he tells us that "the borrower is the servent of the lender". Yet we have ingnored his word and sought after things rather than him. He knew it would end this ways for us....Slaves to the Lender....

Look at Psalm 116 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the LORD: “O LORD, save me!” The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

The West is in trouble and sorrow God will hear the cry from the West the cry "O Lord save us" and God will save us....

Revival my friend's is what is coming Revival.....

Remember --- God is full of compassion.

2011/7/31 16:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy