SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Possibly leaving our church...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Veronica226

Montana

Possibly leaving our church...

Brothers and sisters,

My mom has been praying the last few days about whether to stay or leave the church we are currently attending. This morning she told me that she feels that we need to leave. I have felt the same way for over a month and mentioned it to my mom, but was waiting for her. If we leave the church we probably will just do church at home somehow for a while.

Please pray that we have wisdom to make the right decision and that God's will would be revealed to us. Thank you for your prayers.

In Christ,
Veronica

2011/7/27 22:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Possibly leaving our church...

This sister this is just a recommend:

We also highly recommend the reading of this free ebook on authority and submission in the church. It is our strong belief that in the end-times the spirit of rebellion and not submitting to authority will be prevalant. We advocate servant-leadership and those who lead the body of Christ with humility and brokenness: Touching Godliness Through Submission by K.P. Yohannan.
https://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/touchinggodlinessbykpyohannan.pdf

It might be a safety for you to read through to ensure this is the Lord's will. God bless either way the Lord leads.

2011/7/27 23:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy