Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Help Free Asia Bibi

Help Free Asia Bibi

Hello brothers and sisters,
I got this in the email today.
for those of you who do not receive " Voice of The Martyrs" magazine or emails and would like to sign up this petition to free this sister in Pakistan, I would encourage all of you to do so.
God Bless.

“Dear God, please release my mama.”

Dear Friend:

Asia Bibi, a wife and mother in Pakistan, spoke out in defense of her Christian faith when Muslim coworkers mocked her and tried to force her to embrace Islam. She was later convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to be executed. She is in jail today, waiting to hear the high court's decision on her appeal.

In Pakistan, more than 150,000 Christians have signed a petition demanding justice for persecution victims, including Asia Bibi. Now you can join your voice to theirs by signing an online petition at www.CallForMercy.com. The Voice of the Martyrs has set the goal of gathering one million signatures from around the world on behalf of our sister Asia. VOM will deliver the petition, along with the list of signers, to the Pakistani Embassy in Washington, D.C.

Visit www.CallforMercy.com to add your name to the list, then invite your friends to also sign their names. Pray God will answer the prayers of Asia's young daughters, Isha and Isham, and allow them to be reunited with their mother.

Every signature is a call for mercy. Visit www.CallForMercy.com now.

For those in bonds,

The Voice of the Martyrs

If you would like to view a list of resources on the persecuted church and online specials from VOM, please visit www.VOMBooks.com.

This online offer is being presented by The Voice of the Martyrs. For additional information, you may contact us by clicking here or calling our order line at 800-747-0085. To view our privacy policy

http://www.callformercy.com/bg_CallForMercy_wdbm-20110721-callformercy_444.html

2011/7/21 18:42Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: Help Free Asia Bibi

Thank you sister for sending out an update about her. I have not heard or seen much about her as of late.

2011/7/21 23:32Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

The least we can do for a dear saint.I hope many will sign up the petition. It takes less than two minutes.

2011/7/22 19:04Profile

Re:

Will sign the petition. Often petitions and letters can bring spotight on an imprisoned saint and help bring justice to their case. Let us pray it does. There is something else we can do. We can pray for the persecuted. One can go to the web sites of VOM or Open Doors and see how to pray for the persecuted. There is a conference call available where believers across the country pray for the persecuted. Anyone desiring that info please contact me and I can provide. My contact info is on my profile. Whatever you do please remember the persecuted particulate thus sister.

Blaine Scogin

2011/7/22 19:25
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I gladly signed and put it on my fb page as well. Praying for her release & family. God be glorified here & intervene.

2011/7/22 20:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy