SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Big money gets behind Rick Perry for president

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Compton I will comply. I see the anger it has already stirred up in some folks. I will not post on political topics again.

EZ

2011/7/21 19:42
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Endzone Compton I will comply. I see the anger it has already stirred up in some folks. I will not post on political topics again. EZ

Maybe I should do the same, I can't seem to keep up with all the different political topics, and I am not very good at politics. For the record I am not upset at anyone, this is exactly what old sluefoot wants, one thing bad about political discussions, they can get heated at the speed of light. Lol

2011/7/21 20:20Profile

Re:

In the name of Jesus Satan begone from this thread and this forum. The scriptures say the One who is in us is greater than the one who is in the world. Jesus replace on this thtead love and respect for one another. It is by your name we pray. Amen.

2011/7/21 20:38

Endzone

Quote:
Natan you are out of control sir. You sound like a haughty arrogant demonic spirit speaking. I believe you are speaking under the control of a demonic spirit.

Your words betray and unmask you. May God have Mercy on your soul, though you do not ask, i forgive you, you dont what you say.

Greg Gordon, Mike Compton and a few saints here, know me and love me as brother. and that love and fellowship i treasure.

you may continue to verbally stone me, this WILL BE my last response, and i DO forgive you, in Jesus' love, neil

and God strengthen my resolve that this will probably be my last post here, its getting quite unhealthy and unedifying to continue here.

2011/7/23 8:34
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Endzone

Quote:

Natan you are out of control sir. You sound like a haughty arrogant demonic spirit speaking. I believe you are speaking under the control of a demonic spirit.

Wow, I just saw this. This is highly uncalled for. Such a horribly supercilious and untrue accusation like this should have no place in a body of believers.

2011/7/23 11:20Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

The outcome of this thread is good evidence why political discussions are not encouraged here. They may start off civil, but almost always degenerate into an emotional, accusational mess. If we are not mature enough to discuss these things without launching into ad hominem tirades, we should not contribute at all. Are there not lovelier things of God to discuss in lieu of politics?

This thread will be closed to prevent further abuse.

2011/7/23 13:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy