Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Twelve Tribes of Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

The Twelve Tribes of Christ

The Twelve Tribes of Christ

This is not written , for the purpose to deny or bring to naught any work God may have yet to do on natural Israel . The case of natural Israel is more than we received yet. We write according to the measure of Light we received but we are very aware about the fact of our being ignorant of other Truths of the kingdom.

In reality, every law in the natural has a spiritual counterpart. As God choosed Natural Israel out of all the nations of the adamic race, so had He choosed a holy spiritual nation , the spiritual Israel, whose descent is not by natural blood nor the will of man but by the work of the spirit of Christ.

As there is a natural Israel , Jerusalem , twelve tribes of Israel , there is also a spiritual Israel , Jerusalem , twelve tribes of Israel in Christ etc.

"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the TWELVE TRIBES which are scattered abroad, greeting.

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."(James 1v1-4)

It is very clear that Apostle James in the scripture quoted above was not writing to the natural tribes of Israel, but His fellow brethren in Christ. Jacob whose name was later change to Israel , the father of the twelve tribes is a type of Christ the father of the twelve spiritual tribes.

The Race of Christ

The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven (Icorinthians 15v47)

A. Adam was the beginner of a new race through natural blood .Christ is the beginner and end of a new spiritual race through His spiritual Life and spirit by the work of the shed blood at Calvary .

B. Adam was a man from the earth, and so when He fell all His offering through the lineage of His earthly blood joins Him in the fall. If Adam was a man from Heaven as Was Christ , then His offspring will have no other way to partake in his fallen state except in Spirit, not through natural blood.

C. Christ the second man was from Heaven , and so His race can only be reproduce through His spirit and not natural blood. This is why no body can be born a Christian through natural blood, even if all the parents are true Christian begotten by the spirit of Christ.

D. Christ became a man like one of us but not of the offspring of fallen Adam , but the seed of Abraham, which seed is a walk of faith doing only what H e heard from the father.

E. Christ became human but another kind of human, not the fallen Adamic type. He was the humanity of God. The man that came from heaven that He might destroy the humanity of Adam in us and produce the nature of God humanity in us. If Christ was of the race of the earthy Adamic race then He could have save none but himself. Because the natural blood from Adam can receive salvation, through the destruction of the power of fallen Adam but it cannot save any.

This is why though we who are of the race of Adam can receive sonship as the word become flesh in us, but we cannot save any, nor deserve praise and worship as was the first begotten Son who was worship by both men and even angels.

It is true we are commanded to honor and receive one another in the Lord, especially the elderly or those that have been faithful following the Lord for many years yet there is a line of limit.

F. God became like a man and yet not a man, when He became a man that man may become like God and not God as God dwell and work in man. This defines our High calling In Christ Jesus.

The fruits of the Twelve Tribes of Christ in Us

The prophecy of Jacob (a type of Christ) to the twelve tribes has a spiritual fulfillment that is to be manifested in us who are begotten by the spirit of Christ. The negative prophecy in any part of the tribes reveals what is not of Christ fruits. It will take a sealing, a separation or work of the spirit to reproduce the positive side of the negative prophecy.

"And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall you in the last days.(Genesis 49v 1-2 and all the chapter can be study to see all the prohecy he gave to his twelve children ).

Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father

"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel" (Revelation 7v2-4 ).

" And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb" (Revelation 21v10-14).

Before we enter the holy City, the New Jerusalem all the requirement of the fruits of each tribe must be fulfill in us through the sealing by trials, afflictions and tribulations.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Reuben

"Reuben, thou [art] my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:

4 Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou [it]: he went up to my couch." (Genesis 49v3-4)

Reuben the first born, typify our initial growth, the first love imparted in us without mixture in our earlier call in Christ. The temptation to seek the spirit that controls the world because of in experience or hard heartedness during period of trial and temptations is what defile the couch of Jacob, and destroy Christ Life in us. The couch of Jacob typifies the place of rest in Christ but the spirit of the world in us will defile it.

Falling and rising through the sin that easily beset us , is a fruit of the unseal tribe of Reuben because instability is the fruit of the unseal tribe of Reuben.

Falling in to external gross sins of death is abnormal for true Christians yet the battle for inward freedom and perfect rest is only attain as we grow in Christ Life through experience in trials and afflictions.

In the sealing of the tribe of Reuben, we are being chastise, corrected sometimes through sickness, loss of comfort, humiliation, etc yet it is this very stripes from the Lord which bring inward healing and build Christ nature in us. (Isa53v

The stripes of Christ are fulfilled in us through corrections and chastisements even as His death and resurrection is fulfill in us, through our growth in His nature. Some of us are still going through this sealing and until the sealing is complete we will not be fit to enter the Holy City , to become citizens of the New Spiritual Jerusalem in this Life.

The sealing and the fruits of the Tribe of Simeon

"Simeon and Levi [are] brethren; instruments of cruelty [are in] their habitations.

O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.

Cursed [be] their anger, for [it was] fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel." (Genesis 49v 5-7)

The fruits of the sealed tribe of Simeon in us will produce the spirit of Love not only toward our love ones or friends but including those that hate, oppose, persecute, and disappoint us. The work of this sealing is yet to be fulfilled in some of us and so we find it difficult to forgive and pray for our enemies or those that hurt us.

In fact some of the things which hurt us in our relationship with people either in the family, neighbors, work place, Christian fellowship etc are just a result of over meditating over fouls words of men spoken against us.

When we meditate over foul words spoken against us, we will be tended to see the words far cutting than even intended or meant by our offenders. First let us look within ourselves as examples and we will see how sometimes, words we spoke towards other men have been wrongly interpreted by those we offend, and we will see how we can wrongly use the same principle towards the words of others against us. Let us cease taking heed or meditating over the negative words spoken towards us, as the wise men said it “least thou hear thy servant curse you”

"Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:

For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others."

(Ecc7v21-22).

Until we surrender our being and emotions for Christ to produce His love in us , we will not be fit to enter the Holy city. It will not cost the Lord to manifest a heart of mercy and love in us if we daily seek Him without doubting or limiting His power by our natural inability. Christ in us is always our hope of Glory; our natural strength will always leave us hopeless.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Judah

"Judah, thou [art he] whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand [shall be] in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9Judah [is] a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be]."(Genesis 49v8-10 ).

The fruit of the seal tribe of Judah in us will make us Overcomers in the midst of trials, adversity because out of experience trials and adversity are seen in the eyes and mind of God and not in the eyes and mind of the carnal eye, which sees only the temporal.

Those that have partaken in the fruits of this tribe are those to whom the world is crucify unto and they unto the world ; and so are dead to its honor , praise and glory, living in a better country whose maker and builder is God.

They are the full grown Sons who by experience will do nothing and unmoved by nothing but the reveal will of God. This sees no different between, dwelling in a cave or palace, in a war zone or peace zone, majority or minority, sickness or health, approval or disapproval etc. What Gods will for them to be or do is what matter and nothing else.

These are the overcommers we read of in scriptures and past ages and therefore in them is fulfilled the scripture “Judah thou are he whom thy brethren shall praise” (Gen.49v8)

Some of us are still going in the sealing of this tribe.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Zebulon

"Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he [shall be] for an haven of ships; and his border [shall be] unto Zidon." (Genesis 49v13)

In the fruits of the sealed tribe of Zebulon, we are taught by Christ to trust His providence and help in whatsoever circumstance he allows us to face. Even if it means living in the sea of impossibilities, in the spiritual sense.

Many are there who cannot trust God for the supply of their need, and so must strive by there own arm and strength to fight against any form of challenges in the natural rather than learning to accept the present situation in the eyes of God.

We cannot be free from fret , worries or doubt about how to survive in the natural or spiritual unless we remove our trust from ourselves and natural resources and put our Trust on God providence and strength as we daily seek His face, in prayers , occasional fasting and doing His will.

Many of us trust our resources and strength , more than God strength and resources. This is Idolatry. To remove our Trust from ourselves and resources, God sometimes call us to walk on a path that will bring an end to our visible “god of resources”. Sometimes He allows the enemy to bring in adversity to scattered our resources, that we might Trust Him as our strength, resources and all things. It is in this work of faith we find God providence to be more secure than lands, houses, bank accounts, certificates etc.

When our Hearts are fully set in God’s providence alone , He may even allow us to acquire visible resources for a purpose, yet many are still with visible resources that are not yet free from this Idolatry. For such to enter the kingdom of God , it will take the process of the sealing in this tribe before they have the access to enter the holy city to partake its unspeakable joy in the rest, even in this Life.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Issachar

"Issachar [is] a strong ass couching down between two burdens:

And he saw that rest [was] good, and the land that [it was] pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute" (Genesis 49v14-15).

The sealing of the Tribe of Issachar bring in the fruits of patience , endurance , faith , and hope in bearing the burden of the yoke of Christ in us. It is a call to servant hood in spirit, where we become great in the kingdom by being servants or insignificant in the eyes of men that we might receive God’s honor alone.

Some of us are yet to go through this sealing because we cannot do without titles, being respected or honor by men. We cannot enter the Holy city until this sealing is completed in us that we might learn to bear the burden of humiliation, rejection, lowliness and forgetfulness by men, to become citizen of New Jerusalem by bearing Christ burden.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Dan

"Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD" (Genesis 49v 16-18)

The fruit of the seal tribe of Dan in us brings in the fruits of the ability to Judge that which is of flesh and spirit without ,as this work start within, in us. We are first being wooed by Christ in chastisement during our failure in our trials and adversity, while we mourn and lament for God to fill us with His nature, before we have the ability to see what is to be woo, lamented and mourn for in others.

"But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

And when I looked, behold, an hand [was] sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book [was] therein;

And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe." (Ezekiel 2v 8-10).
The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe Gad

Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last (Genesis 49v19)

In the sealed fruits of the tribe of Gad, we learn the practical art of losing our soulish life to gain a new overcoming Life in Christ. It is the mystery of gaining by losing, and victory by dying yet not natural but spiritual.

Spiritual death is simple to cease doing things out of our desires, ambition, emotions or understanding and doing out of the desire, ambition, emotion and understanding of Christ

It is only by dying of who we are, can we become who He is as He manifest His life in us because we cease Living.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe Asher

Out of Asher his bread [shall be] fat, and he shall yield royal dainties (Genesis 49v20)

The fruits of the sealed tribe of Asher in us will brings in the fruit of trusting Christ as the supplier of our daily spiritual bread to keep us walking in divine strength amidst the many trials , storms and adversity in our daily Life.

The Bread is the manifestation of Christ Life in us. It can come in us, with divine knowledge or revelation or it can be manifesting in us independently without revelation or divine knowledge.

There are periods when Christ manifests His life in us with revelations yet there are other periods when He remains silent or hides His face but still will manifest His life in us daily as we seek His life. While revelations, knowledge, gifts may cease periodically from time to time yet the daily bread of His life is ever present to Keep us living in His kingdom Life even during periods of His silence or cessations.

Those that have found Christ as there daily bread in a practical reality, has partaken in the complete work of the sealed tribe of Asher.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Naptali

Naphtali [is] a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words. (Genesis 49v21).

The fruit of the sealed tribe of Naptali makes us to be instruments of those that know how to speak words that glorify God , because they are season with the salt of His grace.

Our tongue cannot glorify God in lies , gossip, backbiting, jesting , malice, cursing , flattering etc and therefore we cannot enter the gate of the city until our tongue is purify from this sinful deeds.

In the story of the rich man and Lazarus , it was written when the rich man died and was carried to hell he cried “ ….Father Abraham have mercy on me , and send Lazarus , that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my TONGUE ; for I am tormented in this flame ”( Luke 16v24) . Is it not very possible that the rich man used his tongue badly against Lazarus in pride and highness that was why it looks like that part of his body receive the greatest pain and he taught to ease the pain by receiving the water of forgiveness from Lazarus ?

Is it not the reason why the Lord warn us it is better pluck out our eyes or cut our hands if they are the means to sin least our whole body be cast to hell ? Listen to the final request of the rich man in hell “ Then he said , I pray thee father, that thou will send him to my fathers house : for I have five brethren ; that he may testify unto them lest they also come into this place of torment (Luke 16v 27-28).

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe of Joseph

"Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:

The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:

But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from thence [is] the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)" (Genesis 49v22-24)

In the sealing of the fruits of the tribe of Joseph we are tried through rejection from the brethren of the house hold of God , to fulfill the scriptures as it was fulfill in Joseph through his brethren rejection and Christ through Judas rejection leading him to the final Cross.

The division Christ came to brings is a separation of the works of flesh and spirit not just knowledge. If it was just base on knowledge then the unity he prayed for those that have partake a measure of His nature will almost be impossible; because we grow not in knowledge at the same rate neither do we receive the same light at the same time.

Most people who are quick to reject other true believers base on differences in opinion , are mostly those that do not know the sealing of this stage or the sorrow of rejection from breather of the household of faith.

When we pass through periods of rejection by the brethren , the Lord uses such period to produce the fruits of patience and mercy in us towards those we will have quickly rejected in our flesh , had we not pass through the sealing of this stage.

The Sealing and the Fruits of the Tribe Benjamin

"Benjamin shall ravin [as] a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil."(Genesis 49v27).

In the sealing of this stage the ways of God become reveals and His miraculous acts of redemption from the situation and challenges which will have overcome us left to ourselves, not only in the morning of His comfort and consolation but also in the night of silence. Here we hear God voice and see His ways even when it look like He is quite and has hide his face. God uses in these stages the trials, challenges or the material creation to teach us how to hear his voice in his silence in the night and in the morning of His visitation, He uses revelation, scriptures, dreams and visions etc.

Conclusion

The sealing is going on in the hearts of God children all over the four corners of the earth for an eternal preparation ,so that when the wind of divine judgment comes over the world, we will not be condemned with the world. Our called is to obtain this salvation in Christ, to become citizen of the holy Jerusalem which comes as God manifest His life in us.

May we all be faithful to the end of this work in His grace .Soon all that will count is how we submitted to this work. Let us be wise in spirit.

" And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]?

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." (Daniel 12v8-10).

Amen.

2011/7/13 14:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy