SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

I really am at a point where i need to talk and pray with someone , i am severely under attack right now by demonic spirits, i really need your prayer and to talk to someone. My phone number is 708-446-3021, you can call me at anytime, my phone number is 708-446-3021. God bless you

2011/7/10 22:48

Re: Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

please continue to keep me in prayer i really had a tough day mentally and physically. I thought that i might have a chemical imbalance might have been the problem, but now i am believing i might be like that example Jesus gave about a place being swept clean and a demon bringing seven worse demons back to the person they once left. I feel like i am getting attacked by many demonic spirits, please pray for my protection and that the Lord will not only deliver me from this.I feel like the Lord is revealing to me that i have a lot of pride, please pray the Lord delivers me from my pride, lust, hatred, etc. Please also keep my sister Ashley in prayer she has 2 bad knees and went to the hospital today, she has been their almost 20 hours, pray they help out.

2011/7/13 2:36

Re: Does anyone want to give me a call to talk and pray for me

Hi John, didn't anyone call you yet?

I wanted to when you posted the first post but felt that maybe because I'm a female that it wouldn't be appropriate.

Could you tell me if anyone called to pray with you?

I know for certain that there is quite a number of us praying for you and that you're not alone. I think your faith has taken quite a blow somehow and we'll be praying that the LORD show you where and when - and that it may just be a belief issue. Even if you only have a half of a hair's breath of faith, you have more than most of this world's population.
Hang in there and keep us all posted.
Praying!

2011/7/13 3:07

Re:

Yes I have had a couple of people call me. I feel the Lord has revealed a few things that stand out thats wrong, my faith in Christ is one, I have really am not trusting in him 100 percent, two i do not know if i am saved 100 percent, three i have a lot of pride in my life, and a whole list of other sins. I think this including other ones are the cause of my bondage right now and the constant demonic attacks.

2011/7/13 12:36

Re:

You need to be in the Word. Period.

I have thought this for a couple days now, and held off saying something... but I question the wisdom of posting your phone numbers on the forum publicly. There are plenty of weirdo's out there, and identity thefts.

I would recommend you take your phone numbers down and ask people interested in talking to you to Private Message you for you phone number... and even that is risky.

Krispy

2011/7/13 13:42

Re:

Hey J!

Would love to talk with you when i get home.

Do you recall our last conversation?
If so, take this to the limit.
If not, we can hash out the details again.

God Bless you bro!

Keep your attention where it belongs.

It was a little over ten days ago you were brought to this ones attention towards standing in the gap in behalf of. Man, you know that i can both sympathize and empathize with you having been where you are now.

In the mean time, remember that Jesus has your back front both sides above and beneath.

Krispy is right though: about the Word business at least.

Agape & Charis,
gregg

It's about 2:30 and should be home around 5:00. If you cannot be reached then, i'll keep trying.

2011/7/13 15:38

Re:

Brothers i really appreciate everything, but i have come to a conclusion is that i have heard almost everything you can hear to be encouragwed, their really isn't much more i can do but trust he Lord myself, you all can trust for me, i am being a doubled minded person, but also i am having an inability in myself to just rest in the Lord. Please if their is one thing you pray for me, pray that I will be able to fully trust the Lord for my life in everything and trust in Christ completely, that is all i want is to trust him with all my heart, so that God would by his Holy Spirit would give me the grace to trust and believe.

2011/7/14 13:43

Re:

i meant you all can't trust the Lord for me.

2011/7/14 13:44

Re:

Amen brother... while it is good to get encouragement from the brethren, some people fall into a trap where their faith is more about their relationships with other Christians... and not with Christ.

It's an idol making system.

Some people are more entrenched in the American Christian pop-culture and the latest Christian fad (forced upon us by Christian publishing companies, radio & bookstores) than they are entrenched in the Word.

It's an idol making system.

The only place you are going to find peace and satisfaction is in Christ and Christ alone. And no one else can take you there. You have to walk into the throne room of God alone.

It's an idol crashing system.

Krispy

2011/7/15 6:09

Re:

Quote:
I meant you all can't trust the Lord for me.

Actually, we can. It can be done if our love for one another was greater than our love for ourselves.

1 Thessalonians 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

It is true that we have to trust the Lord for ourselves, it's equally true that we can also help one another trust Him.

Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

This is what it truly means to give.

In the building trade when constructing a house, there are times that during the construction a foreman will look over his crews work and he will find that a piece of wood that was installed may look weak in supporting the house. Instead of tearing the thing out and creating more work than necessary, a stronger piece of wood called a "scab" of the same variety and length is nailed right beside it. It's joined for life or the life of the building. Generally, with this scab and the weaker piece will be the strongest part of the whole house because of the double support.

Twelve weak men and the "scab" Christ make up the foundation of which we stand.

As He is, so are we also in the world. We as Christs', His body are scabs to the weak, helping them trust the Lord.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Sweet Blessings

2011/7/15 10:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy