SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Richard Dawkins puzzled by the fine-tuning of the universe

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
VicZ

Richard Dawkins puzzled by the fine-tuning of the universe

I really enjoyed this article from Christian Post and wanted to share it with you.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/francis-collins-atheist-richard-dawkins-admits-universes-fine-tuning-difficult-to-explain-51416/

2011/6/30 22:06Profile
pedror414

Re: Richard Dawkins puzzled by the fine-tuning of the universe

Hello everyone....I am new member to this forum.

2011/7/2 2:16Profile
staff

Re: Richard Dawkins puzzled by the fine-tuning of the universe

Hi VicZ,
I read the article and for me what Francis Collins is saying is that their are millions of years and their is something called evolution.This is incompatible with biblical christianity.
1.Adam brought sin and death into the world and in a nutshell Jesus rectified the situation.The point is evolution is a cycle of life death life death life death so death would have had to exist before Adam for him to evolve into a human.Then we would have to say that Adam was not a real person and in effect we dont need a savior in Jesus.
2.Evolution has no answer to morals etc

I would think what Francis Collins is saying is hereitical and directly effects the whole basis of christianity,yours Staff

2011/7/3 6:42Profile

Re:

Richard Dawkins is as lost as a goose, and his views are very hostile to Christianity.

2011/7/8 10:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy