SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : in need of Spanish Bibles to be donated

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Hyatt_Spanish_Outreach

in need of Spanish Bibles to be donated

We are a small group. We live in Sebree Kentucky.
We are in need of Spanish Bibles to be donated to us. I work daily with Spanish people that have such a strong belief that they sit in Churches not knowing what is being said. Can you imagine a desire so strong that you could sit not knowing what is being said , just to be in Your fathers house ? Please help me help these People. I am not asking for money...I am asking for BIBLES , Spanish Bibles/Niv or King Jamse.
Thank you ..Johnny

2003/9/9 8:52Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: in need of Spanish Bibles to be donated

Hi Johnny,
A warm welcome to you.
Would love to help out.
May I suggest that you run this by the webmaster here?(his name is Greg) You can send him a PM by clicking here http://66.139.79.202/sermonindex.net/userinfo.php?uid=1
Hope you enjoy the site.
_/crsschk\_

2003/9/9 11:53Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Getting in touch with a church in South Florida, South Texas, or South California might be a good idea. There are many Hispanic residents in that area and the need and use for Spanish Bibles is higher, so there will be churches that can offer assistance.
There is also a downloadable (maybe more than one?) Spanish Bible on www.e-sword.com.

2003/9/10 1:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
We are in need of Spanish Bibles to be donated to us.

I have lots of bibles but none are spanish :-( My church has mostly just Chinese bibles because China Town in Toronto is so close to our church and we have an great ESL outreach to foriegn students. I think that Mary's recommendation of phoning some other spanish/english churches in your state could probably work ;-) God bless you as you minister to these people.

2003/9/10 10:49Profile
Cheryl

please send me your address, I will mail you Spanish Bibles.
[email protected]
Cheryl[email][email protected][/email]

2003/10/2 10:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy