SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise Report!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praise Report!

Glory to God. I have been taking time away for business in a grand form actually. Just shut in with the Lord for the most part. some understand, some dont but Hallelujaha, it is all awesome.

I have been asking the Lord to teach me, convict me, change me just about anything He sees in me that need adjusting no matter what. And when we ask, we shall receive.

The praise report is He is so faithful. He continues to bless me abundantly with showing me my heart so I can repent and change into more of His likeness. And I never feel beaten up. Of course it never feels good to see a corruptible heart but it is glorious that He doesn't leave me there but gives me more of Him in place of the wrong thinking or doing. Glory to His Name.

There are a couple of places where He showed me of unforgiveness and with His help it is gone and His love, compassion & grace moved in. I am free indeed!

Then last night I listened to one of my very favorite brothers, David Wilkerson, and the Holy Spirit showed me such a deep heart knowledge of what this mean I am changed for ever with this grand insight.

It was the verse, "love covers a multitude of sin". Until last night I had never really had much of a heart knowledge of what this really meant. I didnt even ask the Lord to reveal it to me. But He knew I needed this to grow and go forth in my walk with Him. So I could become more of that Bride pure and holy for Him. And I praise His holy Name for loving me, us, as He does. What a merciful, compassionate Heavenly Father we have. Glory to His Name.

Here is the message. There are 3 parts to it. when you get some time I believe you will be blessed as well. Maybe most already have this understanding. Maybe I am one of the last to get it. But I am just so grateful I got it. I love the work of the Holy Spirit so very much. His timing in our lives is just perfect. Especially when we ask. He will come through. Praise His Name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-J4MIcmtQ&feature=share Part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qn8KErrAug&NR=1 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_VlHO3DpQ&feature=share

Not sure which ones I listened to first. It is all worth listening to. God bless us all as we seek His Face to be more like Him and less of that old nature. amen and amen

And

2011/6/23 14:44Profile
mama27

Re: Praise Report!

Praise the Lord, Joyful_Heart! What a precious testimony. Once God shows you things, you NEVER want to stay where you were! Thank you for the links - look forward to listening to them...

2011/6/23 14:59Profile
browny

Re: Praise Report!

Thank you Lord for working in the life of my dear sister.
May His deep peace rest on you.
Shalom, browny.

2011/6/23 23:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy