SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Strongest verse ever refuting "once saved always saved".

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Jesus is God wrote:

Quote; """These may seem like a lot, but they're really not compared to how many their are regarding our part in our Relationship with Him. I'm not a "teacher", but I do love doing topical studies from His Word.

Thank you for your reply to mine Brother. GOD Bless!

Php 2:12,13 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Mathew 25 - the sheep & goats, etc.."""

with many etc'

With which none work without the first: Php 2:12,13 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

The most important; "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."

Question; What is sinless perfection? Sounds like Jesus Christ is the only One who would qualify.

The Christ in the believer is the only sinless perfection I know of.

It is His Spirit in us that make us sinless before the Father. It is our love affair that works in our souls, mind will and intellect, that brings us into alignment with the mind of Christ, this is our striving to be as He is because we love Him. It is by Him that worketh in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He wants a love affair with His children, which by their new birthing now have a nature to accomplish this in us. This is why our works are in and by His good pleasure. No condemnation, only stiving daily to defeat the old man mind and flesh we still live by. Oh, for the time when we no longer have to strive against this body of sin and death we still live in. Praise God, the day is coming and is at hand. Either in death or in the twinkling of an eye.

My works and striving without Christ are as dirty rags. All new believers need to know it is God who works in them, "both to do and to will to do of His good pleasure.
They cannot accomplish anything for God unless it is by His Son that is born again in them. Now the work of a new mind, the Same Mind that is Christ Jesus begins. We must be set free, and Christ is the only One that sets us free indeed, by His life that is now in us because of the incorruptable Seed of the Father. 1 Peter 1:23

In Christ: Phillip

2011/6/28 16:58Profile

King Saul

Joe I disagree that Saul was lost. I Sam 28:19:

19 Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

If God can work through a donkey, He can surely speak through a witch. King Saul had an obedience problem in his life. But, he never forsook the Lord or turned his back on trying to serve the Lord. If Saul can't be saved, none of us can be saved IMHO.

2011/6/29 14:15

Re: Jesus-is-God

I'd like to speak to the moderators. It would be in the best interest of the board to lock out this lady who is 100% in her flesh and in love with herself. This lady is the type that thinks she is right in every situation and just has a higher and deeper understand of the sprit realm than any of the rest of us do. As a result she only stirs up strife and contention on the board. She is a stench on this board and a cancer. I've seen her type on other boards and this type of person only becomes a grief to everyone.

Thanks,
Endzone

2011/6/29 14:19
bowmyknees

Re:

Sorry to say I have been reading this thread.
Anyone listening to the Holy Spirit can discern the Truth.
Darkness hates the Light and the Truth.
Bless are we when persecuted for speaking the Truth in Love.
God Bless you Jesus-is-GOD.

2011/6/29 16:01Profile
gazzer

Re:

amen to that bowmy

2011/6/29 16:04Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

1Thes 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Thes 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

2011/6/29 18:34Profile

Re: King Saul

EZ

King Saul never trusted God, no trust, no salvation.

OJ

2011/6/29 22:50
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

I stand with Jesus-is-God and Old Joe and the poster who posted this:

Quote:
. . . . Anyone listening to the Holy Spirit can discern the Truth. Darkness hates the Light and the Truth. Bless are we when persecuted for speaking the Truth in Love. God Bless you Jesus-is-GOD.

2011/6/29 23:50Profile

Re:

Quote:

I'd like to speak to the moderators. It would be in the best interest of the board to lock out this lady who is 100% in her flesh and in love with herself. This lady is the type that thinks she is right in every situation and just has a higher and deeper understand of the sprit realm than any of the rest of us do. As a result she only stirs up strife and contention on the board. She is a stench on this board and a cancer. I've seen her type on other boards and this type of person only becomes a grief to everyone.

Thanks,
Endzone

That is pretty much of a stretch don't you think? She stands for what has thus far been revealed to her, and stands hard at it. Even if you don't agree, that definitely isn't a stench.

BTW for future consideration, when one hits ad-hom as bad as what you have just done, they have publicly declared their own defeat.

OJ

2011/6/30 1:13

Re:

I would like to thank whoever has been praying for me recently. Last night as I was kneeling beside my bed in prayer the Holy Spirit came over me much in the same way he did before He left about 15 months ago. It was a wonderful time in the Lord, and I was so encouraged that the Lord has not left me. It was such an encouragment that made me long for the days when the Lord was present all the time. This morning I had a praise song in my heart that the Holy Spirit just brought out of me. This may be normal for most of you, but when you have walked through a very dark time like I have the past several months, it was a wonderful encouragement. Our God is indeed good. Whoever you are, may the Lord bless you and continue to bless your intercessory prayer ministry.

Regarding what's her name, my comments were a little bit too strong, so please forgive me for that. This lady reminded me of another lady on a board that called my pastor and told him I was a pedophile and a convincted child molester and there was a police record to prove it. It was all a complete lie. And what Jesus-is-God said about me ia also false.

Thanks so much. The Lord bless you all. I don't expect to comment in this thread again. Thanks to the moderators for tolerating me. Bless you. EZ.

2011/6/30 20:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy