SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise Report - Hallulujah!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Praise Report - Hallulujah!

Thank you all for your prayers a month ago for my family member Joshua. He has not surrendered to the Lord as yet but it will come, I am confident of this. God's timing is so perfect.

He was frightened due to he got on meth and was afraid he could not get off. Well, he got beat up pretty bad and that caused him to say NO to the drug. He has not taken any for about as long as we have prayed. Hallelujah! God knows how to get our attention! Too bad it has to be so drastic...

He is still a bit down but the good news is he is going camping with his dad & lil sister. Just the 3 of them and that is the first time in his life they will be alone. Joshua is ecstatic. God knows our deepest needs and is merciful.

The other good news is he had broken a tooth skate boarding several years back and now more teeth broken due to getting beat up. He is Native American, grandpa 100 %, and his benefits came in and they are going to get all his teeth fixed. Glory to God! And help with education etc.

I know these seem like small things but he was in such despair and the Lord is showing him He loves him in ways that are important to him.

I led his Dad to Jesus when Joshua was born but he has not totally surrendered and neither has Joshua. The Holy Spirit is working and I praise God for that. I got this news this morning after praying though the night for him.

They will have an awesome testimony one day to encourage others with what the Lord has done for them and bring many to Jesus. I am confident of this. All glory to God and thank you awesome prayer warriors. You are a blessing to us all and to the Lord. All glory to His Name.

2011/6/18 14:48Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Praise Report - Hallulujah!

Tremendous news!

2011/6/18 15:12Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Awesome! Praise the Lord!

2011/6/18 15:26Profile
HeartSong

Oh praise the LORD! He is so very faithful to perform that which He has promised.

2011/6/18 19:19Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Praise God Sheri! This is wonderful to hear.

2011/6/18 22:12Profile

Good to hear! Meth is the most addictive drug one can take. Since it is so powerful and alters the brain, don't be surprised if he falls down a few times before he finally gets completely clean and free. I mean, when he falls don't give up hope; keep praying.

2011/6/18 22:39
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

My roommate was set free from years of meth addiction. Her sister and some others had been praying for her, and one night she finally came to the end of herself and cried out to the Lord, and was set free from then on. She was tempted and tried but never turned back.
She even had all 4 of her children restored back unto her after they were previously taken away from her.

God is good. "The great Restorer and the great Healer Divine."

Joe 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

2011/6/18 22:46Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Great news Joyful_heart,

The Lord answers prayer. Keep up the work and encouragement. I will continue to pray for Joshua and his father.

2011/6/18 23:31Profile
mama27

Re:

Praise the Lord, Joyful Heart! Will keep praying! Thank you for sharing the good news!

2011/6/19 0:03Profile

Re:

The LORD Bless you & yours, Sister Joyful Heart.

2011/6/19 2:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy