SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Van Impe ministry abandons TBN in clash over Islam

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Van Impe ministry abandons TBN in clash over Islam

A Christian ministry's decision to expose as "false teachers" several celebrity ministers it believes are corrupting biblical teachings has prompted a rift, with Jack Van Impe Ministries dropping plans to work in the future with Trinity Broadcasting Network, where it has broadcast for more than two decades.
"I Will Not Be Silenced! I will not allow anyone to tell me what I can and cannot preach," Van Impe said in a statement when TBN would not allow his program to air.

"When I see heretical teaching leading to apostasy, I will speak out," he said. "The Bible says 'All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:' (II Timothy 3:16). The Apostle Paul also gives instructions in Titus 1:9-11, 13 'Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=311473

2011/6/17 14:11Profile

Re: Van Impe ministry abandons TBN in clash over Islam

What took him so long? 2 decades...? TBN has been the leader in bringing false teaching and false prophets into the living rooms of the world for a long long time. how come Jack never spoke up before now?

I do not necessarily subscribe to Jack's eschatology, but good for him for finally taking a stand. He doesnt need to be on that joke of a "Christian" network anyway. Come out and be ye seperate.

Krispy

2011/6/17 16:14
Joyful_Heart

Re:

I do not know this man either but he is taking a stand for the Gospel. Glory to God.

It is so hard to believe so many Churches are going with this. I know it's the end times. God help us and forgive us and open the eyes of the blind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=108a4m8dmOM&feature=player_embedded#at=549

2011/6/17 16:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy