SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Sign-up your Church to be a host location for the Simulcast Event Oct 21-22

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Sister using all or parts of this email might work:

---

Broadcast Location Requirements

It is my honor to have you read this short letter about the upcoming SermonIndex.net Simulcast Event: https://www.sermonindex.net/live/

The theme that God has put on our hearts is: "Has the Church Lost the Fear of the Lord." We feel that this is a strong but necessary subject to be addressed with much grace and gentleness. Join with potentially over one hundred live locations across North America to hear from some of God's servants on this subject this year.

Usually simulcasts can cost $1000's of dollars. But we have decided to ensure this event would be 100% free for the host church and all the attendees who come. To make this possible the Host venue where the event is broadcasted has given up its facilities to us for free. Also the speakers have come freely to speak at this event. Truly this is an effort of the body of Christ to glorify God and see our Churches strengthened and revived.

What Is Needed? Will It Be Too Technical?

No. Simulcasting over the Internet is very simple. All that is required is a few pieces of technology that almost all churches have these days. The following items are needed. (1) A normal High-Speed Internet Connection. (2) A digital projector. (3) A computer/laptop that plugs into sound system.

How Do we Officially Become A Broadcast Location?

Simply send an email to for questions or to submit info to be added as a broadcast location: [email protected] with your church address / phone number / contact person / and venue capacity.

PDF - https://www.sermonindex.net/live/pastor.pdf

2011/7/22 15:10Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you so much Brother Greg. Please pray for this. I have no idea what response there will be.

2011/7/22 15:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Continue to pray for this event and feel free to approach churches in your areas saints to become broadcast locations.

2011/8/8 12:01Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Video Compilation?

Hello brother Greg, Lord bless you.

I was wondering if there was any new development on the audio/video compilation for the simulcast. My Pastor is not very familiar with SI, or any of the speakers who are sharing at the conference, so I thought the best way for him to hear their hearts would be for him to hear a short compilation.

I am still praying that the Lord will lead in this and open the door for our church body to be a part of this.

Oh how we need to see the absence of the Fear of God and then re-embrace His holy fear!

Glory be to His Holy Name!

Kevin

2011/8/16 10:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Video Compilation?

Quote:
I was wondering if there was any new development on the audio/video compilation for the simulcast. My Pastor is not very familiar with SI, or any of the speakers who are sharing at the conference, so I thought the best way for him to hear their hearts would be for him to hear a short compilation.

I am still waiting to hear if the brother is going to finish this. I will post it if he does! thank you.

2011/8/16 11:08Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Re:

Amen brother, thank you so much!

2011/8/16 11:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy