SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Personal Healing from Surgical Accident

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hijode1dios

Waco, GA

Prayer for Personal Healing from Surgical Accident

I need prayers for healing from injuries sustained when a doctor accidentally knicked my bowel during a hysterectomy over a year and a half ago. I have had multiple major surgeries, trying to repair the damage, and have an implant that functions like a pacemaker for my bladder. The implant, since the last two surgeries, is not functioning appropriately, which is either leading to or resulting from pain and nerve damage. I need God's leading and healing in this situation. Please keep me in your prayers.

2011/6/15 2:39Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Prayer for Personal Healing from Surgical Accident

Sister, I’m so sorry the hand of man has done this to you. God’s Medicine Bottle is a sermon and a book (amazon.com has it used for $.23!!).

From the first comment at amazon:

Derek Prince speaks from personal experience when he asserts that there is healing in God's word. He himself was miraculously cured of an untreatable condition by embracing the truth contained in Proverbs 4:20-22.

This thin volume goes step-by-step through that passage to explain how paying attention to the word of God and taking it in like medicine can be more effective than any drug or surgery in treating our diseases and physical disorders. A totally unexpected approach to physical healing--and one which is grossly neglected in Christendom. I recommend this book for anyone who struggles with chronic physical illness, as well as those who work in the medical field.
--------------------------------------

Here’s the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Medicine-Bottle-PRINCE-DEREK/dp/0883683326

PM me with your email address if you would like me to send you the sermon; I would be happy too, it’s pure Scripture all the way through it, no need to be afraid of listening to it!

God bless you and I’ll pray for you,
Lisa

2011/6/15 3:59Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying for you.

2011/6/15 4:17Profile
browny

Praying ….and will keep you up in prayer Hijode1dios!
Please keep us update of your situation so we can stand by you in this.

“I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
And in His word I put my hope”
Psalm 30:5

And amen Lisa!
I can testify the Word indeed is like medicine.

shalom,
browny.

2011/6/15 4:46Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

hi

just to add a little bit more from what lysa said here is dereck prince on you tube talking about the medicine bottle. there apears to be five parts to it. i havent watched it yet but i will be. i thought it may help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5M_PvsNpQ&feature=related

2011/6/15 5:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy