SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : ashamed of deception

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

ashamed of deception

as i look back on all the churches, sermons and books that i have read, heard and walked into, i feel ashamed that i allowed many of these into my heart without checking in depth, their words, the spirit behind the words even when, i new they were not right in my spirit. i was decieved because i allowed myself to be decieved. what should a church really look like today, how many so called customs have been allowed into them that where unchecked by faithful watchmen and now as a result they are now taken as gosepel by the new generations. the doctines of devils are running rampade in many churches.

i just watched a dvd of evangelists who were finding out techniques to get more money out of the churches and one of whom, proffessed he wasnt even a christian didnt even believe in jesus. this man spoke in tounges, laid hands on people and they fell over, some were even convulsing on the ground, he spoke in jesus name healings, he even tried casting out devils. my heart broke as i watched the deceived congregation except these things in their hearts. These evil men and women have preached in thousands and thousands of churches through out America and are still preaching today.

The rythms of devilish doctrines are getting so loud that many walls on the churches are vibrating to its sound seeping slowly into the congregations. My gift is the discernment of spirits and as the glorious Lord Jesus Christ is renewing my mind and washing my feet from this world. what an abomination it is when people are standing up preaching another gosepel. It is not the world that i need to be weary of any more as i know where they stand, it is the decieved christian and churches.

I ask you Lord Jesus Christ that you continue to renew my mind in your righteousness. I pray that you will quicken me to your truth. Lord i am not fully obiediant in listening to your voice lord but i pray that you will help me become obiediant in all area's of my life. Let me become nothing and you become everything so that i can not boast that it is me. let me fear you lord with all my heart and present my self daily at your throne. Give me Zeal oh lord to constantly read your word and pray to you at every opportunity. Consume me Lord and set me apart from this world. Bring my body and feelings under obeideience to you.

Lord Jesus let your truth and light shine through my heart and expose the impurities that stand against you. above all i praise you Jesus and i ask that you will find it fit to use me to watchover your people and bringthem your pure truth.

2011/6/13 5:13Profile
jimp

Re: ashamed of deception

hi, i spent a year of my life in a cult called discipleship. it was a great learning experience and i am glad that i went through it.the best thing that happened to peter was when he denied Jesus and found out how dependent he was and weak he was without Him. he could had never preached to the multitudes at pentacost without his failure and repentance. these people spreading this junk will have to answer to God one day and Gods arms are not short or weak in discipline. jimp

2011/6/13 7:41Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Brother crusader,

I have been on so many ‘bandwagons’ since being a Christian, its ridiculous!! But the Lord has brought me through them all. By bandwagons, I mean different beliefs about Christianity and one of them was fundamentalism and another was not WoF but Amway which is just as bad!! Those are just two! I hope and pray there are not any more. And like Jimp, I wouldn’t undo any of it. I learned so much about myself AND how these other people operated.

I agree with you that it is very sad but I also believe that when people come through it by the power of the Holy Ghost that they ‘received the love of the truth that they might be saved’ (1 Thess 2.10).

God bless you brother!!!
Lisa

2011/6/13 8:35Profile
carters

Australia

Hi Crusader, be encouraged! So many of us have been there as well. My testimony is of coming out of the extreme Pentecostal movement... http://kneelingbeforetheking.blogspot.com/2011/03/part-1-very-dangerous-journey.html

I know what you mean about being ashamed. I was too. Humiliated that I sort of knew it was supposedly bad b4hand too.

BUt through the grace and mercy of our Lord and King, He has given ben opportunities to share my testimony and have had the honour of serving a few people who were suspecting things were not ok with the "gospel" they were being preached.

I pray that God is able to use you and your "past" to give you a stronger foundation, a deep fear of the Lord & heaps of grace & understanding to witness to those who are being led astray through a false gospel.

Be encouraged, you have brothers and sisters here who know what you have been through and going through & who are standing by and watching over the flock.

In HIm
The Carters

2011/6/14 2:29Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

thankyou all i am encouraged by the posts. i hope and pray that the lord will use me in this area. that i will be able to stand and shout out the truth of the gosepel against the wickedness that is happening. The saying "evil men rule when good men do nothing" i would say that "The power of lies increase when the power of truth is not brought fourth" for many, many years i waited for people to stand up that i could support, i waited for revivals but it is me that needs to stand up and it is me that needs that revival. it is me that needs to be obeident to my lord and saviours voice and deny my flesh. glory to the lord and all his mercy and what a truley righteous and holy holy holy God i serve. These devil doctrines that flood the tvs and radios are hurting many many christians with lies and they wonder why their lives are out of sorts. i know cause i meet them everyday and hear the false gosepels comming out of their mouths. this same deception that i too was decieved of.

2011/6/15 4:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy