SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : JUNE 7 - Daily Readings from Basilea Schlink

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 JUNE 7 - Daily Readings from Basilea Schlink

God the Father is seeking people who will listen to the lament of His heart: ‘My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.’ — ‘When they had fed to the full, they were filled... therefore they forgot me.’ — ‘O my people, what have I done to you? In what have I wearied you? Answer me!’
The Father’s pain can only be relieved through the love of His children. We express our love for Him when we shed tears of repentance, when we trust Him, when we are willing to be true children of His — obedient, humble and dependent upon Him. God is waiting. Again and again He asks us to love Him. Who would want to hurt and disappoint His heart of love?
Jeremiah 2:13; Hosea 13:6;
Micah 6:3 RSV

from: http://www.kanaan.org/international/daily_readings/june.htm

2011/6/7 10:45Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re: JUNE 7 - Daily Readings from Basilea Schlink

Quote:
The Father’s pain can only be relieved through the love of His children.

Wow!

Jer 8:11 For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Jer 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Jer 9:1 Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!

Lam 2:11 Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city.

Lam 3:48 Mine eye runneth down with rivers of water for the destruction of the daughter of my people.

Lam 4:6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

Jeremiah expressing the heart of the Lord toward His people.

2011/6/7 11:12Profile
StarofG0D

United States

Re:

Jer 4:5 Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.

Jer 50:2 Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.

2011/6/7 11:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy