SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my mom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

prayer for my mom

I wanted to update about my mom's hands they are doing better, she got cream from the doctor that is working very good. I have for the past few years trying to give my mom the gospel and over the past year she has been more willing to listen then ever, but it is still not getting completely through to her. My mom has always been their for my family and she has a big heart for us. i love her to death. I feel in a sense sad for her and also my Dad they really don't have many friends and seem lonely and i just want them to know that their is more to life than just this, which is Christ. My mom Pat has had a drinking problem for many years now and I fear that she might not have much left if she continues to drink like this, she does almost every night and I just been trying and trying to get her to understand. I don't want to see her slowly go because of her alcohol problem, i want to see her delivered from its bondage and to come to know Jesus Christ. Please be in prayer for her, she is in so much bondage. Please pray for my Dad Vern to, he doesn't know the Lord either and you know their are those you think would never turn to God well my Dad is one of those, can you please pray for him and his salvation. I know that no one will come to the Lord on their own, it is the Lord's doing. Prayer requests just for my whole family and friends. Please just pray for my moms deliverance from this by Christ.

2011/6/7 0:20
browny

Re: prayer for my mom

Dear bible4life,

Will pray!!
For the Lord Nothing is impossible!!
Shalom,
browny

2011/6/7 3:09Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: prayer for my mom

Bible4Life,

My mother drinks too, nor does she seem very happy either. I will pray for your mom too.

God bless,
Lisa

PS: Have you considered fasting for your mom and dad, that they might know Christ? I believe God would answer your heart 's cry! The one who bangs on the neighbor's door in the midnight hour gets the bread!!

2011/6/7 7:45Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will be praying for your mom and dad to repent and see how lost they are and their need for JESUS.

God Bless
maryjane

2011/6/7 8:04Profile

Re:

no i haven't fasted, but it might be a great thing to do. I am so worried about myself or i let the enemy bother me so much i don't walk into victory, i think if i just let go and stopped listening to him i would be a lot more ahead right now.

2011/6/10 18:30
mama27

Re:

I have prayed for your mom and will continue - will add your dad.....it occurs to me that maybe that is why the enemy is bothering you so much - there is a lot at stake in your witness to them.....God bless....

2011/6/10 19:11Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying Bible4Life. And all our family members. The Holy Spirits conviction & a heart to receive the Saviors love of Salvation. Giving God all the glory.

2011/6/10 19:16Profile

Re:

thank you so much, never thought about that with the enemy attacking me because my loved lost ones.

2011/6/11 17:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy