SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Crazy prosparity preachers owns their own airports.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Josef83

Sweden

Crazy prosparity preachers owns their own airports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oBCLwwL0

2011/5/31 14:07Profile
Enochh

Indianapolis

Re: Crazy prosparity preachers owns their own airports.

no Mr Copeland it is our business.....wolf in sheeps clothing

2011/5/31 14:30Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

This is very wrong. This makes me have a righteous anger. I can see Jesus coming through with a whip.

2011/5/31 19:11Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I work as an underwriter for a bank. Recently I was reviewing the checking account of somebody who was entering into foreclosure. While reviewing their account I noticed a check made out to Benny Hinn for $100. I felt very sad for this person. It wasn't keeping their home out of foreclosure.

2011/5/31 19:46Profile
JB1968

Ohio USA

Re:

Sad...nuf said.

2011/5/31 21:44Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

If people would not buy their stuff, like books, CDs, DVDs or listen to their shows or donate money, they would have to work hard like other people.

I think it is a tragedy the gov has to ride herd on them and that Christians will not police their own. But, then, there is no cure for stupidity, is there?

2011/5/31 22:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

To me I feel using media to spread the Gospel of Christ is wonderful but it is sad that so many ministries that are supported are "not" truly promoting the Gospel. We just need a few good men who will preach uncomprimising truth. Imagine a preacher who would actually preach the truth powerfully and have him aired on as many TV satellites as Joyce Meyer. It would shake america or at least the other TV preachers.

Mark Case who is being featured on the site is on one TV station and we are praying for opportunities for him to go on many others: http://www.proclaimit.tv/

2011/5/31 23:06Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, we shall all stand before the judgement seat of Christ...

2011/5/31 23:46Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Quote:

I work as an underwriter for a bank. Recently I was reviewing the checking account of somebody who was entering into foreclosure. While reviewing their account I noticed a check made out to Benny Hinn for $100. I felt very sad for this person. It wasn't keeping their home out of foreclosure.

I spoke with a man once who said that he didn't understand why he lost his home to a foreclosure since he had been a faithful steward of what God had given to him.

In the course of the conversation, he told me that he had been encouraged to "plant a substantial seed faith gift" to a particular mega-church minister. I asked him the amount, and he told me that it was $100,000. I told him, "Well, I can tell you where your mortgage payments went! They went to that minister!"

I will never forget that. How could individuals be so easily duped? At the same time, the prosperity message is just one example of how some people will embrace a sectarian doctrinal view if some minister infuses a few verses to "validate" their claims.

Sadly, in this case, the false teaching of prosperity mingles the essence of personal, selfish greed (the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life), the act of coveting the things of this world and a few misapplied verses about success into a single damnable message.

The prosperity message literally encourages greed and lust for the temporary things of this life and espouses those lusts as a "virtue." It is an affront to the New Testament message that "godliness with contentment is great gain."

A great message about the dangers of the prosperity message is found in David Wilkerson message HOLY GROUND. It is available here on SermonIndex.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=336

2011/6/1 2:16Profile

Re: remember that old saying?

well, not THAT old:

"the revolution will not be televised".

Schma!

please allow me to amend that:

Revival will not be televised.

God will suffer no idol.

2011/6/1 11:29

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.