SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Any christians on this site live in memphis

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Any christians on this site live in memphis

hi all

it looks like an opportunity has opened for me to go on a buisness trip to memphis for about 6 to 8 weeks late this year or early next year. i would love to fellowship with christians while there, bible study, prayer groups and go to church. :)

2011/5/31 8:46Profile

Re: Any christians on this site live in memphis

Hi Crusader,

I live in Little Rock, AR which is approximately 120 west of Memphis on I-40. Let me know your schedule and maybe I can connect with you for felliwship on a weekend. Do you like barbeque? Memphis has some good eating on that. You can either pm or email. Contact info is on my profile.

Blaine

2011/6/5 18:15
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

We lived just outside of Memphis, Tennessee for a few years when I was a child.

In fact, my mother and oldest sister found the Lord after attending a home meeting with believers from Raleigh Assembly of God. They have served the Lord ever since.

We moved back to Virginia when I was in the 5th grade. So, I haven't been there for a long time, but it was a very good church that stressed repentance and the need for a real relationship with God at the time.

2011/6/5 18:41Profile
allaboard

If you would like to meet the Church in Memphis, PM me.

2011/6/5 21:16Profile

What a wonderful idea! BTW, pastor Greg Locke has a good church called Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee too, if you get near there at all. He's on fire for God.

2011/6/5 22:55
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Thanks for your replies, i will pm all so that i can remember closer to the date but it's very encouraging for me to know that i can have fellowship and church when i get over there.

2011/6/7 18:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy