SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 3

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
PosterThread
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C. S. Lewis

2004/12/5 17:32Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

"But the Christian thinks any good he does comes from the Christ-life inside him. He does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us; just as the roof of a greenhouse does not attract the sun because it is bright, but becomes bright because the sun shines on it." C.S. Lewis

2004/12/5 17:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Dear Friend,
God loves you, therefore seek Him diligently;
Pray to Him earnestly. Read His Word constantly.
Jesus is the Comfort."
-Evan Roberts

2004/12/6 12:01Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Great Quotes 3

Wanna know if Jesus Christ is THE ONLY WAY to heaven??? ..... ask the lost souls in hell!!
--unknown--

2004/12/6 13:21Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

"The thought of procrastination is murder to the soul." -Charles G. Finney

2004/12/6 13:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Nothing is too big for my God to accomplish, and nothing is too little for Him to use in accomplishing it!"
-Unknown

2004/12/6 14:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"God is ready to assume full responsibility for the life wholly yielded to Him."
-Andrew Murray.

2004/12/6 16:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"You will have no test of faith that will not fit you to be a blessing if you are obedient to the Lord. I never had a trial but when I got out of the deep river I found some poor pilgrim on the bank that I was able to help by that very experience."
-A.B. Simpson

2004/12/6 16:36Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

“It horribly skews the meaning of the cross when contemporary prophets of self-esteem say that the cross is a witness to my infinite worth… The biblical perspective is that the cross in a witness to the infinite worth of God's glory, and a witness to the immensity of the sin of my pride.”- John Piper

"The essence of faith is being satisfied with all that God is for us in Jesus"-John Piper

"Woe to us if we get our satisfaction from the food in the kitchen and the TV in the den and the sex in the bedroom with an occasional tribute to the cement blocks in the basement! God wills to be displayed and known and loved and cherished and worsh"-John Piper

"Missions is the overflow of our delight in God because missions is the overflow of God's delight in being God." --John Piper

"Missions is not the ultimate goal of the church. Worship is. Missions exists because worship doesn't."- John Piper

2004/12/6 20:44Profile
markitats

Springdale AR

Re:

“The nature of Christ's salvation is woefully misrepresented by the present-day evangelist. He announces a Savior from Hell rather than a Savior from sin. And that is why so many are fatally deceived, for there are multitudes who wish to escape the Lake of fire who have no desire to be delivered from their carnality and worldliness.”-A.W. Pink

“Prayer is not so much an act as it is an attitude—an attitude of dependency, dependency upon God.”-A.W. Pink

“Before He furnishes the abundant supply, we must first be made conscious of our emptiness. before he gives strength, we must be made to feel our weakness. Slow, painfully slow, are we to learn this lesson; and slower still to own our nothingness and take the place of helplessness before the Mighty One.”- A.W. Pink

2004/12/6 20:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy