SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Prayer Request.

I do have a request, I have a two year old boy (Jared) in my church,
who just recently had his eye removed in an operation due to cancer
in his eye. This little boy is an amazingly strong and happy little
boy. And even with his eye missing, he is such a blessing by getting
up and happily enjoying every second of his life, and never letting
anything stop him from exploring everything that he encounters.

The problem is that the doctors just tested him again and have found
cancer in his blood, my request is that you please pray for him and
send this message out, that God will heal Jared and allow his life to
be a testimony of God's love and mercy on him and on all who call on
his name.

Thanks
Johnathan Moseley
Senior Youth leader
New life Assemblies Witpoortjie

2004/12/4 0:42Profile

Re: Prayer Request.

I have printed off this urgent request for my pastors and friends to pray about. It saddens me when children are put through these things but i pray God will be glorified through Jared and his life will indeed be a mighty testimoney to many others. I pray God will heal this child and use him mightily as he grows in the Lord. Please, Please keep us regularly updated and i know he's very young but tell him many are praying for him and he is a wonderfull blessing. Speak blessings to him always encouraging him in the Lord.
Lord God almighty, i lift Jared up to you this morning with an aching heart and such a desire for this young boy to be completly healed from the cancer in his blood. Take it Lord i pray from his body in such a way that many will know only you could have worked this miracle and that your name will be truely glorified in this whole situation. Let Jareds life be a testomony of your love and mercy on him Father. Oh Lord God you are so wonderfull, full of love and mercy towards us all, thank you Lord. Father thank you for Jared and i pray to recieve not only one but many good reports from our brothers and sisters at new life assemblies, Witpoortjie.
In Jesus' precious name AMEN.

2004/12/4 4:05

Re: Prayer Request.

We are also currently praying for a two year old boy with a brain tumour. When i say we i mean our church prayer meetings and services. So we have been lifting both up in prayer together. Im praying for miracle in both these boys lives.

2004/12/15 12:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy