SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : a Dead bones rises from my vision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

a Dead bones rises from my vision

For those that are aware, i posted a vision the Lord gave me awhile back about dead bones rising and those who sleep to awaken? the Lord continued this and reveled to me that these where the people in my past that i had destroyed with my evil ways. Today when i came to work one of them phoned me crying saying that the Lord has touched me. he explained that yesterday while he was driving in his car to spend time with a prostitute. the Lord told him to pull over to the side of the road. as he did this, the Lord convicted him with what he was about to do and where his life was at. in tears he said Lord i can not stop this i am too weak i need you to help me. My friend said that in the lords strength he turned the car around and felt the Lord shelter him. I re-enforced the fact that when we try to do things our self God doesnt get the Glory but when we admit that we cant do it Then Lord does it, which testifies the true power of our living God and saviour Jesus Christ. I am with Joy today that the Lord has turned my brothers eyes towards him. my testimony is this

"My trust In Gods strength alone is what delivers me, not by any man or earthly thing"

2011/5/11 21:43Profile

Re: a Dead bones rises from my vision

Interesting.

2011/5/11 21:50
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
I am with Joy today that the Lord has turned my brothers eyes towards him. my testimony is this

That is wonderful news from gloryland! It's good to hear one of his children overcoming in this area!

God bless you,
Lisa

2011/5/11 22:02Profile

Quote: " the Lord told him to pull over to the side of the road. as he did this, the Lord convicted him with what he was about to do and where his life was at. in tears he said Lord i can not stop this i am too weak i need you to help me. My friend said that in the lords strength he turned the car around and felt the Lord shelter him."

Bravo-Bravo! I wish you could see how big I'm smiling.

Thank GOD your friend listened and "pulled over to the side of the road" :)

In my first Church, which was a Great one, I was the only white person in it and they treated me like a new born baby in a maternity ward. So-so good to me and taught me so very much. One saying they taught me was - "You take one step - GOD takes two [or lots more]" (: Amen to that!

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Thanks for the encouraging word.
Bless any man who makes a convenant with his eyes, like Job did. Bless them LORD, in Jesus' Holy-Holy-Holy Name we pray, Amen.

2011/5/11 23:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy