SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : christian television

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

christian television

My family recently switched to Direct Tv and I am so blessed with one of the christian channels the NRB. I have been able to watch John Macarthur on sundays, Ravi Zacharias has a one hour television show praise God and the great thing is that much of Ravis television shows the dvds that they have on their site, they actually play them on this show , so i don't have to buy them, but to get to watch them on television now. I also have seen world view weekend with brannon howse, answers in creation with ken ham and others, another t.v show called i don't have enough faith to be an atheist in which i have seen frank turek speak who is real good, David Reagan from lion and lamb ministries, also on other shows I have seen way of the master and David Jeremiah.I do not mean that I sit and watch television every day, but the fact that I can actually watch some worthwhile growing and edifying christian material makes me so happy and very blessed.

2011/5/11 21:16
Lovefirst

Lake Charles, LA

Re: christian television

There is also so many sermons here on sermonindex, I watch so many haha

Glad your able to see a blessing in the middle of trail.

2011/5/11 21:23Profile

Re:

Yah I usually do not watch much of television and most of the christian televiion is heretical and not edifying at all as most of noticed, so this truly has been a blessing and helps me grow. To me with christian movies too i have found only a few that were good like pilgrims progress and the makers of fireproof and the rest of their movies, they are biblical and help me grow.

2011/5/11 21:30
itg3712

Re:

Yes, eat the good part of fruit but with the rest...spit it out or avoid it entirely.

2011/5/11 21:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy