SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : I believe in “The name of the Lord” By Roy Lessin

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
browny

I believe in “The name of the Lord” By Roy Lessin

We will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7 AMP

I believe in the name of the Lord—mighty, magnificent, majestic. I believe I can call upon the name of the Lord at any time, in any circumstance, for any reason. It is a good thing, the right thing, and the wise thing to call upon the name of the Lord. There is no name like His name—no other title is so splendid, no other declaration is so honorable, no other proclamation is so glorious, no other person is so praiseworthy!

I believe I can call upon the name of the Lord in prayer and petition, in supplication and intercession, in praise and thanksgiving. I call upon His name because He hears my call and listens to my cry, because He understands and cares about my situation, because He has all power to answer and move in my behalf.

In the name of the Lord I speak with conviction, act with boldness, live with confidence, walk with clarity, and minister with authority. I believe that the name of the Lord is completely dependable and reliable—in His name I put my trust, I set up my banner, I sing my praise, I find my courage, I express my worship, I take my stand, I move forward, I overcome, I am secure.

I believe I can boldly declare and proclaim the name of the Lord—the strong, supreme, endless, limitless, unalterable, inexhaustible Lord of all.

I believe in His name “Righteousness” (Jeremiah 23:6). His righteousness clothes me with the robe of purity.
I believe in His name “There” (Ezekiel 48:35). He is the One who is always with me, in every moment, through every circumstance.
I believe in His name “Peace” (Judges 6:24). In Him I find my rest, my calm assurance, my shalom.
I believe in His name “Banner” (Exodus 17:15). He is my Victor, Champion, Captain, King. He is my Warrior and the victor in every battle.
I believe in His name “Will See, Will Provide” (Genesis 22:14). He is in the details of life, is before me, and supplies every need.
I believe in His name “Healer” (Exodus 15:26). He is my Physician, Comforter, my health my wholeness, and restorer.
I believe in His name “Sanctifier” (Exodus 31:13). He sets me aside for His purposes, cleanses my heart, and washes me with His word.
I believe in His name “Shepherd” (Psalm 23:1). He leads me, feeds me, guides me, and will not fail me, leave me, or forsake me.
I believe in His name “Maker, Creator” (Psalm 95:6). He formed me with His hands, brought me into this world for a purpose, keeps me in His care, and is shaping me into His image.

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

By Roy Lessin

2011/5/9 23:58Profile

Re: I believe in “The name of the Lord” By Roy Lessin

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Isa 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
Isa 45:25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Amen!

Shalom~Shalom, Sister Browny.

2011/5/10 1:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy