SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Osama Bin Laden....alive and well and blaspheming?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
fromtheold

South Africa

Re:

ecumenical movement, roman catholics and muslims. Research it

2011/5/9 16:56Profile

Anti-christ captured by the Christ at Megiddo, in Israel, as he seeks annihilation of the Jews.

"We 'must' remember His words there because there is no way on earth that the Jews or nominal christians will fall for a Arab-Muslim as the AntiChrist!"..JIG

I have never interpreted the end times to consider that the Jews would receive the anti-Christ at all, who-ever he may be.

I consider the battle of Megiddo to be the final thrust of the anti-Christ to annihilate all Jews...and the intervention of Jesus Himself, as He unveils Himself, and stops time, to be coincident with His second coming; with His sword devouring this massive army that has gathered in the North of Israel.

This would infer that the Jews resisted until the bitter end, the reign of anti-Christ...The "White Horseman of the apocalypse.

I think the Jews will hold out until the end. Also, it is interesting that that the passage speaking of Him "sitting in the temple" as God...certainly could be the Temple Mount and the Holy site, where the Muslim mosque resides.

Al-Aqsa Mosque......the dome.
"After completion of the Dome of the Rock, construction began at the site of the original timber mosque built in the time of 'Umar. A vast congregational mosque rose up, accommodating more than five thousand worshippers. Originally commissioned by 'Abdul Malik ibn Marwan, it was apparently completed by his son Al-Walid in 705AD."
noblesanctuary.com.

This is undoubtedly the Holy site, where the original Temple sat, and the blood sacrifices where set. It is the Temple site of Abraham and Isaac.

I thought it interesting that this anti-Christ MUST be killed, before he takes power on a grand scale, and that Bin-Laden is possibly one of the most well known killings ever, perhaps, and that he could fit the bill as the anti-Christ. He was the most famous Jihadist ever also, as Mohammed the "prophet" was.

I sincerely doubt it, though the reason I posted this, is that it is possible...... but if not, there is one coming, who will be raised from the dead derived from a fatal wound, and commandeer Islam, to conquer the world, as we know it.

The entire scenario is very supernatural, according to the Word.

2011/5/9 18:28

Re: Anti-christ captured by the Christ at Megiddo, in Israel, as he seeks annihilati

Hi Brother Tom. It's good to discuss these things - I agree.

This verse, to me, seems to indicate that he'll sit in "the temple of GOD" rather than the Dome of the Rock.

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This was the verse I was referring to that some scholars say was Jesus prophesying about the antiChrist - Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

As far as the whole of Israel waiting faithfully for Christ - I've understood these verses to say that there will only be a Remnant and that group will head for the hills when they see the Abomination that causes desolation -
Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

The battle of Armeggedon is focused on fighting The Lamb and not Israel. That's a clincher, because many are saying that we're on the edge right now of seeing Armeggedon - but that gathering up of forces isn't until the 6th vial of His wrath and the gathering for war itself is when they know He's on His way.

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Reading Rev 13 - we see that the beast spoken of there has "7 heads" and "one of them is wounded to death".

A human being doesn't have 7 heads. I believe this is talking about Daniel's "Diverse beast" - a system such as the UN.

I believe - When the Lamb unseals the seven seals - and the first thing that happens is the 4 horses/men - that is the releasing of the seals that contained the scroll of Daniel's visions and it takes right up from where Daniel first saw the things "of the time of the end" - Daniel chpt 7.

He saw 4 beasts - each representing a kingdom, that are heavily involved with the affairs of the last days.

If we look at how Israel was proclaimed a Nation and how Jesus hinted that that was the generation who will see it all - we need only to look at which four kingdoms were involved with Israel being proclaimed a Nation.

Wikipedia and others show it plainly. England = the Lion.
Russia = the Bear. Germany = the leopard/panther. The UN = the Diverse Beast.

Then Jesus, The Lamb reopens Daniels scroll and looses these seals - the horses and they are those same four - represented in another aspect of what each will do in the days just prior to Israel's 1948 and Until The Ancient of Days / The LORD takes them out with His Saints - as seen in Daniel 7 and Revelation 19.

These are also seen in Daniel 8:8 as a Quartet, after the Medes and Persians are taken down - and out from this quartet comes the little horn.

So, that's why I cannot believe that the antiChrist is an Arab-Muslim.

I also agree with D.W. and others that [the U.S.] mainly New York Manhattan is "That Great City" - Babylon - where all the kings of the earth get their orders from and the merchants were made rich.
Where the Beast of Rev 13 with 7 heads and 10 horns [the same 10 kings of the 10 regions that the world is split up into] = the UN sits.
The whore Babylon rides the Beast, with it's ten kings until it's/their sick of her and doesn't need her anymore, because they've moved their headquarters to Jerusalem.

That's my nutshell version, I guess.
Blessings back to you Brother!

2011/5/9 21:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy