SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Osama Bin Laden....alive and well and blaspheming?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Osama Bin Laden....alive and well and blaspheming?

Over the years, I have meditated about the anti-Christ, and his possible identity. Among those I have considered is Osama Bin Laden.

Let us remember something though about this coming man, the anti-Christ. He must be slain, and resurrected, according to the Bible.

This person, and his death, must be profoundly public, on a world wide basis, for the entire Earth will wonder...HOW?...and evidently most will then believe his claim that he is god almighty.

Let us look at one of the strangest prophecies in the Bible; the advent of the anti-Christ; The Beast.

Revelation 13...[KJV]
1. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Believe it or not, Bin Laden is a possibility...of course, unlikely. I believe though, that the anti-Christ will be an Islamic general type, and be killed publicly, and then appears alive and well.

Watch the current boiling over in the Arab and Islamic nations. I think that a Caliphate is forming...a United States of Islam...and when this happens, and if Pakistan falls...Nuclear Warheads will be in their possession....and counting all of Islam in their possible war draft [soldiers]...they could draw from a billion and a half. 200 million would be possible easily.

Someone will lead it, and be that beastly man, and this one must be killed, and rise again. This one, and his armies will murder anyone, from infant to aged in the name of their god, Allah, if the knee is not bowed.

The infidels must die, or worship the devil god of murder, Allah.

It is going to come to pass..Jesus prophesied it, as did Paul...

3. "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Possibility.

2011/5/9 10:15
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re: Osama Bin Laden....alive and well and blaspheming?

Very interesting presentation, Brother Tom,

Quote:
Revelation 13...[KJV] 1. And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, . . .

Let's see now, didn't they say they buried the body in the sea??? If they had carried it to the USA for burial, it would be harder to have him come back to life, if everyone actually saw him dead. As it is we are just supposed to 'believe' he is dead. It is almost as if it has already become a religion (requiring faith and belief).

ws

2011/5/9 11:21Profile

Re:

I agree with Whitestone, Tom. Very interesting take on this situation.

A777

2011/5/9 13:07

Re:

Jesus told the religious Jews while He was on earth - Me you reject but another you'll accept. [paraphrased]

We 'must' remember His words there because there is no way on earth that the Jews or nominal christians will fall for a Arab-Muslim as the AntiChrist!

This is important and not because I like disagreeing with anyone here at all.

The Jews especially will not receive a muslim - ever, and if we read Daniel - this son-of-perdition fakes Judaism or a tolerance for both Judaism and christianity enough to fool Most.

Reading Daniel 8 - the little horn comes After the Medes and Persians are taken down. That's the Arab nations.
There will always be conflict between Jews and Arabs.

Watch Daniel 8 be revealed - and when it does - you will be able to trace where this "little horn" rises up FROM.

The Revelation must be studied 'with' Daniel 7-12.

2011/5/9 13:17
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Jesus-is-God,

Thanks for bringing that up. You are right. Whew!

ws

2011/5/9 13:48Profile

Re:

Unlike Jesus' time, Israel is mostly secular today. It will be interesting to see who they accept or reject.

2011/5/9 14:01
mguldner

Kansas

I am unsure of the death of Osama however there are numerous pictures of his death on the internet but they have been proven as fakes, one is even a still shot from the movie Black Hawk Down. Our technology is scare good these days, I can make a poorly recorded version of his death with a recorder and people would probably believe it, this coming from one who has very little video editing skills, imagine someone who is actually good and considered an expert could do with unlimited resources.

2011/5/9 14:13Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

When I see posts such as this all I want to do is sprint away as fast as I can. I will end my words there.

2011/5/9 14:56Profile

Re:

I actually think the sea here in Revelation is nations and people's and not the ocean.

The Holy Spirit uses sea throughout the Bible to signify multitudes of people, many times.

I think the beast will be rising up from many nations and peoples.

2011/5/9 15:04

Re:

DEADn you wrote:

Quote:
When I see posts such as this all I want to do is sprint away as fast as I can. I will end my words there.

i'm three clicks in front of you, can you see my dust?

2011/5/9 15:17

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy