SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Possess the Land - Deut 1:8

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread

Re:

*Update*

Sounded like you did not like what people were saying about Nee and then proceeded to call them a lot of names.

Now, it looks like you are backtracking and just saying that those are characteristics of the Apostate church, instead.

Well, let's move on.

2011/5/28 14:58

Re:

Maybe you should have read my post more clearly.
I mentioned "Tozer and others" and "Christian Book Stores" not carrying the Classics anymore and "those who gave their lives for the Body of Christ" compared to 'this' generation, etc.
But the fact that "NEE" was spelled in all caps in a few replies was noted as well. So who's after who? :)

I'm also just not too enthralled with today's experts that want to be "followed" because they want us to believe their 'dreams, visions, experiences and words' carry some weight, rather than pointing us to Christ and His Word Alone.
I'm not one to "follow" those who show signs of desiring to Be followed.
There's a very large and obvious difference between those who POINT TO CHRIST & HIS WORD ALONE and those who are looking for something in it for themselves, [even if it is just a desire for self-recognition on their part] and the True Bride needs to learn pretty pronto what the difference is between men who want to be followed because of their purported "experiences" and those who have died to self and are pointing to HIS WORD and HIM Alone.
Major difference between these two types of professors and one that could mean "spiritual life or death" in these days. Amen to that!

2011/5/28 15:12

Re:

Your context was strange. Posting that on this thread in response to who or what? Again, your recent post reeks of implications.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

2011/5/28 15:23

Re:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers,
and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS,
shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,
neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers,
and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,
and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

2011/5/28 15:42

The Land of the Emotions - Part I

The primary intention of Satan is to bruise everyone coming into this world. His intentions and purposes become very clear as one sees that his bruises give him place to do very destructive work in our lives.

Bruises bind up a person but the work of Jesus Christ is to set at liberty them that are bruised (Luke 4:18). Jesus Christ who is the same yesterday, today and forever came to undo the work of the enemy. He was manifested to destroy the works of the Devil in our lives. (1 John 3:8)

Satan’s objective is to bruise you as soon as he can and innocent children are a target of the enemy, and they carry bruises throughout their life and are never free to be the person God intended them to be. The evidence of his work is the fears, insecurity, bitterness and rejection in their lives. The oppression of the enemy remains until these works are revealed by the Holy Spirit and undone.

Strongholds come through sin, but the Devil can also bruise the innocent. Therefore, more than sin gives place to the Devil. Let me say that again, MORE THAN SIN GIVES PLACE TO THE DEVIL. People that receive abuse when they are young will sustain emotional hurts. Many times those with emotional hurts tend to be cold and logical instead of warm and loving. They will either suppress their emotions or go to the other extreme and be ruled by their emotions.

We live in a day when children are abused and killing their parents. Teens are committing suicide and most marriages are failing bruising the children. Satan’s total strategy is to kill, steal and destroy from every angle imagineable.

Four roots that come out of bruises are:

1) Bitterness
2) Rejection
3) Rebellion
4) Pride.

As you seek the Lord to be healed from the past by forgiving those that Satan used to bruise you and releasing them, there will be a battle. And as you seek to minister these truths to those that are bound up, there will be a battle. Satan does not take kindly to his works being exposed and will attack the minister and the one being ministered to.

The Body of Christ is suffering from the bruises of Satan and these bruises keep the Body divided and the enemy dwells in the land. People that are bruised have a difficult time being joined together in a body – fear and distrust separate them. The ultimate purpose of inner healing is that the Body of Christ be healed. As the Body is joined together, the fullness of the Head will flow down through each member. This section deals with the hurts and the way to find healing and release from the past.

A777

2011/5/28 23:11

Re: The Land of the Emotions - Part I

I have been asked to leave by SI, because of some people that have not been happy about what I have been writing about.

This is not unexpected as the Land of the Emotions gets to the very heart of personal problems in walking with God.

I would like to thank SI for allowing me to stay this long.

God bless everyone,
A777

2011/5/29 10:59

Full message from Greg

Here is the full message so there is no confusion.

Sent: 2011/5/29 7:16:25   
sermonindex forums

Brother,

I trust you are well. I suppose there is no easy way to write this so I am going to go ahead just to share it as plainly as I can. Over the past months I have some private messages come to me sad because of some of the posters on sermonindex. I am very slow to ackoweldge these things or accuse in any way. After awhile I have noticed some trends of these reports coming in.

sermonIndex is a very unique forum and is not one where we want people for any way to have personal agendas or promoting their doctrines to everyone. It is a place of learning and being willing to learn from the least in the body of Christ.

I have talked with the moderators and we have felt that it would be better if you willingly moved on from using the discussion forums on the website. You are still free to access all the sermons and materials on the site but we felt it is better if you did not participate in the forums.

Personally if you ask me brother, the forums on sermonindex at times for many people is a seasonal experience in their walk and its not a place of permnant growth or contribution.

Please acknowedlge you have received this message and are willing to leave participation of the forums and I will close your account.

Greg

2011/5/29 11:17

Re: Full message from Greg

777, I never PMed a Modertor nor Greg about you and just needed for you to know that - just so that your mind will not be overly troubled by what you've been thinking.
My only suggestion remains, to Seek truth in the inward parts and you'll find His Peace.
HE is The All Sufficient GOD and Christ and praying you'll find Him and His Peace as all sufficient in truth.
With our prayers.

2011/5/29 12:01

Re:

Hi JiG,

Evidently, I am not banned yet. Can I take your comments as a vote of confidence that you want me to stay?

If there was a behind the scenes campaign to have me removed and it was obviously influential upon the moderators, I am just guessing that there could be a behind the scenes campaign to have me stay.

JiG, you have been my most forceful opponent (that I know of).

It would be great if you could start a campaign to allow me to stay. What a statement of love and forgiveness that would be.

I did have 421 PMs of positive and encouraging comments.

The only other thing that makes me sad is that this is my first and only first PMs from moderators. No warnings, no corrections at all.

So, someone(s) carries a lot of weight.

Looking forward to your charitable vote of confidence.

A777

2011/5/29 12:27
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Because of the manner of posting and comments we are locking this thread.

2011/5/29 14:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy